Official Sign-Up List for Koster Knife Kits

Dan,

Put me down for option 3 on the bushcraft and option 3 on the nessie. Ill be sending paypal momentarily.

Levi

I'm in for option 3 for the bushcraft.
Thank you Dan.
Emanuele P.
Paypal sent 31 USD (+ 10)

Last edited:
Hey Dan,

Put me down for 2 of the Nessmuks Option 3
Dave F
d_filgate on Blade Forums
PayPal sent

Last edited:
Mark me down for a Bushcraft Option 1.
thanks!

ETA Carlos B.

Last edited:
Dan , I'll take Option #1 and # 2 with the nessmuk... pay pal sent

Corrie B

Last edited:
What is the thickness on the nessie? I will probably be in for Option one of each and will get payment this evening.

Kris J.

Last edited:
1 Bushcraft, Option 2
1 Nessmuk, Option 2

Tohatchi NM (Erik D)

Question - Is the wood going to be plain or stabilized? No real preference, just curious. Also, if I don't get exactly the grain pattern depicted, I'll demand a refund. :D

Hey Dan?

Any possibility of getting you to post a "to scale" pic of the blade when done with the scales on??

I'd like to somehow be able to cut out the scales to where the top part matches the way you do it with that curve and I'm not sure I can do it w/o some sort of pattern to trace.

This is looking good! Mr. Koster, quick question about shipping to Czech Republic, Europe: is it possible:)? and is it possible through some fairly cheap USPS service? I'm thinking like $25 or so for two blades... Thanks!

Last edited:
I'd like to try the Nessmuk, Option 1 (one). Name: Will S.

Payment forthcoming. Is it ok to go ahead and pay the full amount now?

One Buscraft Option 1 Please. $31 Paypal deposit inbound. Rob M. Thanks!

Well, as luck would have it I got to a computer after all..... high winds shut us down early ... :thumbup: :D

IF, it is OK I would like to add another Option 1 to both the the Bushcraft & the Nessmuk. I thought of a couple of friends I'd like to give one to in addition to my nephew. :thumbup:

******Also....... Dan, is it OK to just go ahead and Pay in Full ? ? ?

Thankx again, these both look to be a winner........... :thumbup:

Last edited:
I made a SERIOUS ERROR in the pricing!!!!!

The pricing is WAY OFF.....if anybody needs to pull out....please feel free....yes, I will issue refunds if necessary!!!

(the $5 difference increase in price allows me to set the price of both the Nessmuk and Bushcraft at exactly the same number = less headache for me)

Make sure you're ok with this PRICE GOUGING......!!!!

Dan

I think we will somehow survive................. :thumbup: :D :D :D

Back