Last edited:
Nessmuck Option 3 (green micarta)

Payment inbound

David M.
(New Mexico)

Have any sheath kits in mind??? :)

Last edited:
Hey Dan?

Any possibility of getting you to post a "to scale" pic of the blade when done with the scales on??

I'd like to somehow be able to cut out the scales to where the top part matches the way you do it with that curve and I'm not sure I can do it w/o some sort of pattern to trace.

Yes - be sure to remind me when the time comes - I'll make a printable template

This is looking good! Mr. Koster, quick question about shipping to Czech Republic, Europe: is it possible:)? and is it possible through some fairly cheap USPS service? I'm thinking like $25 or so for two blades... Thanks!

Yes, I will ship internationally. I believe USPS Priority International would be $28.

1 Bushcraft, Option 2
1 Nessmuk, Option 2

Tohatchi NM (Erik D)

Question - Is the wood going to be plain or stabilized? No real preference, just curious. Also, if I don't get exactly the grain pattern depicted, I'll demand a refund. :D

The wood will be a hardwood that doesn't necessarily need stabilizing....make sense?

When the time gets closer...I'm see what I can get in bulk...and put it to a vote to let you guys decide. :thumbup:

What is the thickness on the nessie? I will probably be in for Option one of each and will get payment this evening.

Kris J.

The nessmuk will be 1/8".

Dan are you going to have any of these available at the show?

They won't be ready before the show.

I'd like to try the Nessmuk, Option 1 (one). Name: Will S.

Payment forthcoming. Is it ok to go ahead and pay the full amount now?

Yes - full payment is ok with me.

Looks like I got everybody so far....be sure to double check the list in the first post to make sure I got it right!

Dan

I can do any multiples of 4 on the bushcraft....but on the nessmuk, I'm limited to 30 (with a few "spares"...just in case).

So, if you want a nessmuk....better make sure you're on the list....already up to 19....only 11 spots left. ;)

Dan

Looks like I got everybody so far....be sure to double check the list in the first post to make sure I got it right!
Dan

Dan --

Doesn't look like my name made it to the list on page 1. I need a nessmuck option 3 (green micarta) - See post #43. Payment already sent.

David M.
(New Mexico)

OK put me down for one each option 1 (one nessie and one bushcrafter blade only).
Kris J
Full payment sent, please let me know if you need more for shipping to Canada. cutslikeakris "at" yahoo.com

Last edited:
Dan

Bushcraft option 3 (1) please
PP being sent

Jim M

"Hold Fast"

Ok, I am in!
Please sign me up for

1 Bushcraft option 1
1 Nessmuk option 2

Money sent via Paypal (2x31=62$), "Pavel Z"

Thanks

This question may have been asked already...but about when will the blades be ready to ship?

Money Order sent out today for full payment.

IF there is a choice of Micarta color on Option 3..........
I will take BLACK on both......... [unless you come up with some super dooper new color besides green or natural that is..... then I might have to renig & make a change..... :D .. ]

Thank you sir............ :thumbup:

Last edited:
Nessmuck Option 3 (green micarta)

Payment inbound

David M.
(New Mexico)

Have any sheath kits in mind??? :)

Nope - not gonna mess with sheaths on this one. :D

If there is someone out there that wants to jump in on this...I'm AOK with that. :thumbup:

Dan --

Doesn't look like my name made it to the list on page 1. I need a nessmuck option 3 (green micarta) - See post #43. Payment already sent.

David M.
(New Mexico)

Several guys replied while I was typing...got you on the list now. :thumbup:

OK put me down for one each option 1 (one nessie and one bushcrafter blade only).
Kris J
Full payment sent, please let me know if you need more for shipping to Canada. cutslikeakris "at" yahoo.com

Shipping to Canada is $18

This question may have been asked already...but about when will the blades be ready to ship?

The steel is ready to ship...I'm just waiting for the list to settle down so I can finalize quantities...

I expect the waterjet cutting won't happen until after the Blade Show....and I'm on vacation starting June 19.....I will ikely have the blanks done by then... scheduling will be tight, though...

Money Order sent out today for full payment.

IF there is a choice of Micarta color on Option 3..........
I will take BLACK on both......... [unless you come up with some super dooper new color besides green or natural that is..... then I might have to renig & make a change..... :D .. ]

Thank you sir............ :thumbup:

I'm going to leave the handle choices open for now...we'll vote as a group later...once I quantities are finalized.

Thanks, guys!

Dan

Only 2 spots left on the nessmuk list...!

Dan,

I will take 2 Bushcraft option #1 Blade blank only.

Will Paypal $62.00 later today.

The blade blanks will be ground and sharpened or just initial grind and it is up to us to finish sharpening? I wasn't clear on this.

Thanks again,

Paul V

Back