Official Sign-Up List for Koster Knife Kits

Dan --

When do you need final payment? Are you going to send us emails, or do we need to keep our eye on this post??

-- David

The stencils came in late on Monday.

I will be shipping the Option 1 blanks Wednesday for all those that are paid up. :thumbup:

Thanks!

Dan

Is it too late to get in on one of the bushcraft knives? It doesn't say the bushcraft knives are closed, and I'd really love to get in on this.

Crap - Haven't been tracking this thread. Dan, could you PM me or email me with what I owe ya? I lost track... :(

What did you decide on the handle slabs for the Option 3 knives?? Green? Natural?

Added a Bushcraft sheath and IWB tek loc to my order and sent remaining payment for those items this morning. Thanks! Can't wait to get all this great gear!!! Doug C.

Last edited:
i'm pretty sure he's got a separate list of those who paid in full. the one on the front page hasn't been updated in a while but i got an email acknowledgement a week or so ago.

Dan,
Would you check to see that your records show that I am all paid up? Paypal from mike.strange at att.net.

I am not sure if I made the cut, but I sent sent you $87 through paypal for a bushcraft option 3 with natural micarta scales. Please either update the list when you get a chance or let me know if I made the cut or not.

Back