Official Sign-Up List for Koster Knife Kits

Dan, I am in no hurry either... I can certainly wait until a couple of months, I would prefer to consolidate shipping and get mine with the bushmaster anyhow.

Same here Dan. I'll be sending you payment for the Kit Knife this week; Paid In Full. I can certainly wait if that helps you at all...

Hey Dan?

I have 2 on order. But I have lots of knives.

I sent you money on both the Bushmaster and the kit knives.

I'll be willing to let you just apply the kit money I sent to the Bushmaster I have on order and someone else can have the 2 I ordered?

Will that work?

Done deal - thanks!

dan i am 8, 9 and 10 on bushcraft option1, i will pay in full if thats what you need me to do or if it helps i will take just 2, allowing someone else to get in on these early. i was really getting these for a project for me and my boys to do together, so i can make do with 2. i have paid 88 dollars on these for 2 what would i owe you?

$62 will take care of the 2 bushcraft option 1 kits and the nessmuk option 1 kit. thanks!

Dan, I am in no hurry either... I can certainly wait until a couple of months, I would prefer to consolidate shipping and get mine with the bushmaster anyhow.

Ok - done.

Thanks, guys!

Still working this out...

Dan

Dan,
I am #4 on Option 2, Adam B. I sent full payment. Please confirm that we're good to go. Thanks

Dan, I think you missed this post of mine from yesterday. Please confirm that you received the info correctly and the $$. Any estimated ship dates for the Bushcraft Option 2?

Dan,
I would prefer to have them shipped. Did my Survivors ship?

Kevin

dan, 65 dollars paypalled for my 3 kit knives option 1,

2 bush
1 nessie

i should be payed up for these, per our email, thanks

Dan I'm paying up for my Bushcraft kit originally sent 41 via PP I'm now sending 45 to cover the rest of the kit/shipping/any PP Fees. I would also like to switch my handle choice to the Black Micarta now that you have made it available.

Thanks.

sorry Dan just realized I'm not the smartest tool in the shed. Reed M checking in.

Dan, my option 1's are PIF.
-Dustin A.
Any update you can give on where we are with these would be most appreciated. I know you are busy, so, whenever you can get to it. Thanks

Dan, I sent you an email via the forum about shipping and how much I owe, just wondering if you've gotten to it yet.

Dan,

I sent you Paypal for the shipping. Sorry, I totally forgot about that part!
Thanks,
Brian P.

Can you provide any updates on the kit knives when you are "in the shop" tomorrow Dan? Thank you! Doug C (aka dczippo)

Last edited:
Hi Dan,

Update please. I'm trying to figure out what/when you are shipping.

Waiting for my (paid for) option 1 Bushcraft & Nessmuks.

Thanks!

no kit knives have shipped yet, sorry guys. I'm not interested in screwing these up just to get 'em out the door. I'm trying to get everything ready at the same time...a monumental, but acheivable task. That includes tutorials, scaled CAD drawings for handle templates, getting the handle material cut to size, finishing up the bushcraft kit knives and so on. I've had a few setbacks...so, I'm holding on to these until I can make sure they are 100% what I want them to be. If that means I lose a few of you guys, I'm willing to take that risk. If anybody wants a refund, I will gladly issue one.

That said, I think if you guys will stick it out.....you will be delighted with the results.

Where else can you get a fully finished knife blank that was made by hand? ...with top-notch steels...well-designed....well thought-out....and so on.

These aren't going to just be junked up blanks made of 440B steel with retarded designs and hard-to-work handle shapes....(like you'd get from off-the-shelf knife suppliers)...

Like I said...if anyone wants off the ride...I'm 100% ok with that.

I do guarantee my work and your satisfaction.

:thumbup:

Dan

Thank you for the update. Anyone who knows me at all, knows that if I want a knife, I want it yesterday. I do really appreciate your communication of progress and the quality of your work. I had not yet received the memo that you changed your plan on shipping the Option 1 kit knives. Now I know, so I can change my expectation a bit. I would still love to get these before heading to the hunting cabin. Archery season is approaching.

Back