Official SURVIVE! picture thread

The family is slowly growing, i also have a GSO 3.5 (Black Linen) 2nd and gso 5.0 (OD green canvas)on the way. My only regret to this point was whiffing on the GSO 4.1 2nd I had in my cart and decided to "think about"....woopse

I'd also like to thank Riz and Leon for helping me decide on using a lanyard bead and dangler attachment (had to purchase each) they were both correct in their recommendation.

Additionally i'd like to thank Survive! for existing. Not because of the obvious reasons(great knives), but because in a world thats too short, its great to see good people still take chances on themselves. They are still an extremely small business, fighting to survive in a very competitive market place. There will be growing pains and lessons learned but they seem to be taking all the right steps to make sure they thrive and grow into a company that should provide quality products to people for a long time. I know there have been some "grumpy" posts on here lately, and thats unfortunate... You don't need to be a fanboy to appreciate good people, and there is no need to beat a dead horse... At any rate stepping off soap box

Hope everyone has a great weekend

DSCN2725_zps6bp2i1e0.jpg

that swedge makes the 5.1 looks awesome. I need to get that done to the one i ordered from the starter.

That is a 7/7 not a 5.1. It was a limited edition. Guy said they were a pain to make and wont be seen again

Heh thanks Silver. Will go check it out!
Edit: had a look. The red in that photo looks almost brown :eek:.
Hoping its the lighting. Almost looked more canvas than micarta. The suspense in finding out is killing me.

Last edited:
Heh thanks Silver. Will go check it out!
Edit: had a look. The red in that photo looks almost brown :eek:.
Hoping its the lighting. Almost looked more canvas than micarta. The suspense in finding out is killing me.

Those "red" handles, look just like mine and they are natural canvas micarta.

I agree. I was going off the written description of "red", but the actual pictures did not look red. For Armalite's sake I was hoping it was bad lighting or something. Sorry to get your hopes up!

I ordered my starters in all black. Now I really want a red linen handle in a gray sheath. Thanks a lot, you two.......... =)

Back