Official W&SS Koster Neck Knife Order Thread

A couple more added recently. MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR USERNAME/FORUM HANDLE IN YOUR PAYPAL PAYMENT. Otherwise, I have to put your first and last name in the post.

Almost 1/2 are sold. Get yours before they're all gone.

A couple more added recently. MAKE SURE TO INCLUDE YOUR USERNAME/FORUM HANDLE IN YOUR PAYPAL PAYMENT. Otherwise, I have to put your first and last name in the post.

Almost 1/2 are sold. Get yours before they're all gone.

kev--- as much as i hate to do it, i'm going to have to ask for my name to be taken off the list....:( i can't afford this one right now...

plus.. i would like to save my pennies for a new shotgun...:D

thanks.. mike

4 more orders just added. 1 more order to go until we have 1/2 sold. Don't miss out. I know more payments are coming. Order now!

To keep you posted:

Just filed my W2, waiting on the return for designated funds for the knife.

Thanks for your patience, money order will be coming soon.

Great looking knife, still looks incredibly to my eye! :thumbup:

Thanks, guys!

:thumbup:

Brian & Kevin = I was only able to get 75 blades cut out....and the process of CNC grinding them usually results in a loss of a few. Let's shorten the list to 70...to allow for some wiggle room.

Thanks!

Dan

Last edited:
Aloha k_estela,

I have just sent a PayPal cash transfer to Dan Koster of $120 for payment for the WSS-Forum knife with natural Micarta handle.

Transaction ID: 5J8642559X335022V
Item Price: $110.00 USD
Total: $120.00 USD
Buyer: James Yuen

My BF handle is "JimFBtE".

Please place me on the list as paid. Thanks,

Jim

A few more added recently. GUYS PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU PAID BUT YOUR NAME IS NOT HERE. Only 29 left!

Hi Kev,
I sent money weeks ago but my name is still in red bold!!
Do I have to do anything more?

scalpel,

Are you looking at the first post with the names listed or the second one made by Brian. If your name doesn't appear in the first, PM me and let me know the details. Make sure to let me know your name, username here on BF, the knife ordered and your address.

Kev

Is it too soon to ask for a progress report? Is it even appropriate? Apologies all around if that is the case. I'm chomping at the bit just a bit.

The blades were surface ground and headed to heat-treat last I heard. I believe they are on their way back to the CNC guys - will update as soon as I get more info!

Dan

I am making all 70, no matter what. ;)

So, there will likely be some "up for grabs" after all the orders are completed.

Dan

sorry for the stupid question. I'm interested in the knife. Can't seem to find a description anywhere. size, steel, sheath.... ??

sorry for the stupid question. I'm interested in the knife. Can't seem to find a description anywhere. size, steel, sheath.... ??
It is in this thread several places. I think Posts #121 & 122 should answer your questions.
Hope this helps............

Back