Oh, I wish I were in the land of cotton....the #82 Dixie

GEC has announced a new stockman pattern, the #82 Dixie. 4 1/8 inch, muskrat clip, wharnclifflish sheepfoot (what would you call that?) and spey. I am excited. Anyone else?

I am sure the more techno-savvy will post links, etc.

Very nice! Wish the joints were a little more sunken but other than that it looks mighty fine already!

Sam

I'm on board with this one! I'm a sucker for a stockman, and I love the rounded bolsters on this one :)

Yup, round bolsters and a muskrat clip sound great.

Exactly. I like the way the muskrat rides low, and combined with rounded bolsters should make for a very pocket-friendly design. Depending upon cover material, I might be in for more than one.

I'll have to see how this one turns out. I love the choices in blades but at 4 1/8" it's little bigger knife than I generally like to carry.

The Turkish clip is my favorite blade.

I agree. It makes it easier to prevent a high-riding sheepsfoot. I like the spey and sheepscliffe on this setup too, it sure looks like a winner to me.

Count me out, as looking out for one in 440C! :thumbup: Round bolsters and low-riding blades are beckoning my wallet. :D

I'm a big fan of the #81 and this one looks nice as well. Some nice brown jigged bone will suit me just fine or maybe GEC will finally break out the Butter & Molasses acrylic :eek:

Back