Oh, I wish I were in the land of cotton....the #82 Dixie

Where are you guys preordering these 82’s at? Sorry if this is a obvious question. Im new to this.

Collectorknives.com

Mike Latham aka knifeswapper is a registered dealer here, so I think I can post that...

I think there are one or two others that do pre orders, but CK’s usually what people are referring to.

As for the Tidioute vs. Northfield trim:
The muskrat clip will always have a nail nick, is this correct?
Has there ever been a long pull on a muskrat clip? Thanks.

As for the Tidioute vs. Northfield trim:
The muskrat clip will always have a nail nick, is this correct?
Has there ever been a long pull on a muskrat clip? Thanks.

I don’t believe so. The nail Nick is in the swedge so you can get the leverage to open it. I think a long pull would be too far back.

Is there any information about the sfo stockman for Clint Kuhlman, 2 different shields with ESSCO or 7K?

I'm in pain. I've been buying way too many knives lately and was planning to take a break. But ... my ideal knife is between 4 and 4.25" with two blades, a single spring, and one wharncliffe blade. I'm toast. I was off the internet for three weeks and missed a chance at the bone, but hopefully will get one of the micartas. Not getting one would be a good news/bad news thing ...

View attachment 1018735

The Dixie must be based on the Case 047; one of the most beautiful knives ever. The Dixie will look even sleeker without the Sheepsfoot blade. I cannot wait for these. I am getting one two blade and one three blade, both jigged bone of course.
Good call. I see the similarities. Too bad there won’t be a GEC option to match those jigged red bone handles.

Stag! Stag! Stag! :D

sl4mSWj.jpg

way happier with the hotdog shield on the micarta 2 blade than the serpentine. excited for that one!

Too big for me, but a very cool knife nonetheless.
I'm wondering if this will be too big for me as well. I have the elderberry on standby. I think it's the only version of this I'd be interested in (2-blade, bone). I guess we'll see how it shakes out. The profile looks great, though.

I dig it...the Northfield Stag is lookin pretty good too :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back