Old John Primble Knives & Belknap Hardware History

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how many ISW's our friend Primble has by now? If anyone has some ...please post away :D

We do need a Tested Era threat too ;)

I was thinking about a Tested thread last night, I have two on the way, nothing great just good solid users with fairly full blades and pretty bone. But I thought maybe just throw pics in the Case thread. I didn't know if the mods would combine it with the ongoing Case thread or not...

I was thinking about a Tested thread last night, I have two on the way, nothing great just good solid users with fairly full blades and pretty bone. But I thought maybe just throw pics in the Case thread. I didn't know if the mods would combine it with the ongoing Case thread or not...
A Tested Only would work just fine and should be fine.

I'd love to see your new ones and others. And...we will remedy my bad for discussing it in Primble's fine thread ;):)

Gorgeous old stag Augie Augie :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Putting this John Primble India Steel Works English Jack in here to keep all the Primbles together and bring this great thread back up.

View attachment 977537 View attachment 977538 View attachment 977539 View attachment 977540

I'm with you GT:thumbsup:

I'm having a hard time imagining more desirable stag than that on your knife, Augie Augie ; sensational!!! :eek::thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup:

- GT

This ISW Primble landed this week. The blades are obviously worn but still tight and snappy so it will be a good addition to the carry rotation. Rust starting to come back in spots, I'll stabilize it soon and it's a good addition to my barlow bolster type collection.

I regret I wasn't around on the porch when Primble started this thread, it's a great thread that represents what the porch is all about :thumbsup:

2GZgVks.jpg

1nZZG2E.jpg

ZQdqiiI.jpg

This ISW Primble landed this week. The blades are obviously worn but still tight and snappy so it will be a good addition to the carry rotation. Rust starting to come back in spots, I'll stabilize it soon and it's a good addition to my barlow bolster type collection.

I regret I wasn't around on the porch when Primble started this thread, it's a great thread that represents what the porch is all about :thumbsup:

2GZgVks.jpg

1nZZG2E.jpg

ZQdqiiI.jpg

Fantastic Barlow Rob, great knife.

Nice Sowbelly Gev!!
Primble, where are you?? We miss you on here!
Well - you porch gents called me back ! ☺️

You might remember Charlie that I told you at the Rendezvous that I lose interest in knife collecting every so often and normally return to it in good time. 😉

That does not mean I sell my knives, I try to keep them all ! 😂

I have updated the first ten pages of this thread and will be updating it further, as time allows. 😊

This is my Primble collection (or most of it) as it stands in 2022:

Last edited:

2GZgVks.jpg

1nZZG2E.jpg

ZQdqiiI.jpg
I can only imagine the pocket time that old gentleman had!

Well - you porch gents called me back ! ☺️

You might remember Charlie that I told you at the Rendezvous that I lose interest in knife collecting every so often and normally return to it in good time. 😉

That does not mean I sell my knives, I try to keep them all ! 😂

I have updated the first ten pages of this thread and will be updating it further, as time allows. 😊

This is my Primble collection (or most of it) as it stands in 2022:
View attachment 1751668
View attachment 1751669
That display case may have been the most difficult of all to find! Wonderful collection! Thanks so much for sharing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back