"Old Knives"

More than 50 years old and some beautiful material induced me to include this here, although borderline for age.

Camillus 66 stockman in grain white pyroxylin (a.k.a. French Ivory).

P5DIRzK.jpg

f04v4Y8.jpg

Lovely knife ! I'm on the lookout for one :thumbsup:

Mike Robuck, when you show up here, you do it in style!! Nice Pritzlaff!!:thumbsup:

Charlie Noyes, it's pretty compelling that Ulster made those Barlows. I have an HSB incoming, and a couple of others to compare. Check back in a week or two everyone!! (I know ya all will anyway!!):D

Picked up a decent Shapleigh 3 5/8 wood handled Jack, used with pretty full blades, don't seem to see as many early Shapleigh's in wood, mostly see bone.

View attachment 1088278 View attachment 1088279 View attachment 1088280
Thanks Mike, Charlie, Charlie I thought I had seen that clip blade grind before, what do you think? Schrade Cut Co I've posted before.

View attachment 1088333
The Grind looks Schrade, IMO. I think they are two different knives - the wood and the bone, Augie.
Your Wood handled knife has the same handle pattern as this one - more rounded or "pointy" at the bare head.
3 5/8", this Schrade Walden carried over from the Cut Co days. Then it would be called a 1071 3/4 (I think). Your D-E, in Schrade Cut garb would be a 2071 3/4.Wood clip Walden3 5 8ths A.jpg Wood clip Walden3 5 8ths B.jpg

Back