• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Oliver Plomion

If he is an officer, surely he could be looked up in or around his mailing address and reported, if he actually is. Maybe a little email to the DA of the area can make him rethink his actions. If the one thing that he did not lie about is the fact that he is a police officer, the whole thievery thing could look bad on him. Maybe they can provide all that mysterious shipping info...

Cerberus

Well,the silence is deafening.If I were him,I wouldn't be boosting I was a Police Officer considering the situation.It's not exactly becoming of a Police officer to conduct business in this manner.Oliver,you have no right to be upset in this situation,step up to the plate and be a man.

You have his address. Publish it I am sure a few folks on here that are in the area would help you recover it.

Go pick up your stuff. Sounds like it is worth the money.
He will either Man UP and do the right thing or Punk out. Right now you seem to be getting Punked by the dude.
I hate to see this kind of behavior. Good luck Let me know if he is around the St Louis area. I will help.

Sounds like he is committing Mail Fraud. Plus you can sue if you can show proof of contract. via email exchanges.

If he really is a LEO, and you knwo where he lives, I would contact his boss, that would clear things up really quick. Or better yet, the Mayor.

Sorry but traveling to see him is out of the question for me as he lives in France. I have tried getting more info on him from what I have but all searches end in French and I don't speak French :( Either wayI dought there is little to be accomplished as I do believe he's lied about being a cop. He's probably working what he believes to be a low mundane job and trying to make himself appear to be better. Some folks just feel lieing is an easier step to rising in social class than integrity.

If you need anything translated e-mail me paste and copy.I will do it for you.

It used to be that Oliver would come and reply very quickly when something like this was posted. The fact that he hasn't made an appearance tells me that he is unable to justify his actions in this deal. It is obvious that he is reading this thread.

If he's a real cop, call the Chief of his department if at all possible.

Well his wife just replied to me that Oliver won't contact me because I took this public :jerkit: Apparantly it's all my fault. Has nothing to do with no replies to my many requests for my property being unanswered. That point apparantly goes unnoticed in the Plomion home. Hell she even said go ahead and contact his Police Commander because he's good friends so nothing will happen to him. Yes he still claims he is a policeman/fireman :yawn:

What a crock of ************!!!!

and his wife accepts this??

She is as Moral-less as Oliver...............................

Bill,

I'm french and there are a lot of french people from the six corners of the France in the European Communauty in this forum. All of them speak english. So perhaps one of them can do something for you, like translate your story for you and maybe you could find a way out.
I think a lot a french people would be pleased to help you.
I'm very sorry about your bad experience, and it's a poor word. :(

Well if any of my French friends can help me out I would really appreciate it. The address I sent my stuff to is: Oliver Plomion, Le Masde Muret, 48100 Marvejols, France. If he is indeed a policeman, can anyone provide a number for the local office? Maybe even a phone # to the address? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated :)

Bill Siegle said:
Well if any of my French friends can help me out I would really appreciate it. The address I sent my stuff to is: Oliver Plomion, Le Masde Muret, 48100 Marvejols, France. If he is indeed a policeman, can anyone provide a number for the local office? Maybe even a phone # to the address? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated :)

It seems that Marvejols is a small village in the Lozere department. Far away from my city, helas. I send you an e mail with your infos.

Bill Siegle said:
Well his wife just replied to me that Oliver won't contact me because I took this public :jerkit: Apparantly it's all my fault. Has nothing to do with no replies to my many requests for my property being unanswered. That point apparantly goes unnoticed in the Plomion home. Hell she even said go ahead and contact his Police Commander because he's good friends so nothing will happen to him. Yes he still claims he is a policeman/fireman :yawn:

If he is really a dirty cop, you can phone to the prefecture of the Lozere (It's the local chief of the police) at this number too :
(+33)4 66 49 60 00 , fax number : (+33)4 66 49 17 23

Or send an email at :
Courrier@lozere.pref.gouv.fr

Oliver Plomion has had one trip too many in GB&U and all indicated his piss poor handling of his transactions.

No matter his occupation. . . .he's a thief. Hiding behind his wife. . . .makes him a chicken-shit thief. By the sound of it. . . .his "man card" has been revoked.

Hope this this works out for you, Bill!

Back