• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Oliver Plomion

Keith Montgomery said:
I still don't understand why Olliver thinks that this being made public gives him the right to not make good on the deal.

Very simple, Keith. If you're a scumbag crook and you get caught scamming people, you will look for any reason that you can to make it look like you were the victim of circumstance and that what happened could not have been helped (i.e., I was sick, my kid was sick, I lost my job, I was in an accident, I was in the hospital etc., etc., etc.,).:jerkit:

Then, when that line of BS fails as the excuse, the scumbag will look cleverly for a way to show that he's really a stand up kind of guy and that it's really the other party's fault for what's now taking place with respect to the transaction. Here, this guy is now trying to say that he's personally suffered some kind of irreparable loss for this being taken public and that this, somehow, makes both sides even in the transaction. :yawn: :thumbdn:

Whatta typical thieving douche.:jerkit:

Well Oliver may have told you he sent me a notice but it's a lie. He did not. He is trying to make himself look not so bad in a tight spot he's put himself in. By the way what other knife does he have to send internationally? He said the machete has already shipped and that the Warrior was going to be purchased stateside and shipped to me. See even in his lie is a hint of truth that he still has my stuff :)

I think Bill and Oliver should settle it, winner take all, with a spelling contest!!

Ray Smith

Ummm Ray? Oliver has already taken all. I am trying to get some back now :)

Yeah Bill I feel for ya. Oliver asked me one time if I would ship to france and I said "france not a chance" Next thing I know he's posting that I'm a bigot and crap like that. I hope you can work it out with him. Take care.

Ray Smith

Went digging in my files for the Email where Oliver said he would be buying the Warrior at the end of the month. This was sent 3-22-06 Now it's 5-20-06 an still nuttin

Bill

as I told in my last mail, the machete shiped, it's on the way but not air-mail, so it will show up.I'm sorry if my wife didn't asked for Air mail at the PO. And in this last mail I write about the warrior that as soon I get my pay check I order one in USA and make it ship to your addy directly so it won't take too much time to arrive to you.
Olivier

Here's one from his wife from December......
dear Bill,

still Rikke here, again again, I am deeply sorry I did not responded before but the last 2 weeks have been very busy between home and the hospital. I tough you knew Oli was Polive Officer? He actualy work for a SWAT unit (PSIG in France) and during the riots he received a chair throwed from the 6th floor of a building! He should come out of the hospital the 19th December. I told him about your letter and he was very touched about your kind words. We trully appreciate. He promised to settle up this situation as soon as he get out + a little gift for your patience.Thank you very much again Bill.

Kind Regards. Rikke PLOMION

I just want to make sure folks know I have been more than patient in this situation

Me thinks Ollie has a dual Personality/identity and his second name is Rikke!!

As a SWAT member and Police Oficer this is unacceptable conduct and in this Country would trigger a major Internal Affairs investigation. This is "Conduct unbecoming an Officer" and if he worked for me he would be unemployed if not rectified ASAP...........

Well Oliver has been in touch with me to let me know I must continue to wait for the machete and that he will buy me another CRK at the end of June. I asked him to post as much here so he could show that it is his plan not mine. I also asked for his contact info as a form of security and to keep in better contact with me and maybe this will all work out. He has not posted and has told me he will not provide his info to me. His Emails are hardly close to what one would hope for in this situation, taking several days to respond to simple questions. The best I can do it seems is as he says and wait.....:( Frustrating doesn't begin to describe my feelings right now.

It really appears that Oliver thinks he is in the right here. I can tell you one thing for sure, he has destroyed his reputation around here, and it is him that has done the damage, not Bill. All Bill did was report honestly what had happened to him. Oliver reminds me of criminals that blame the person testifying against them for putting them in jail, rather than accepting the fact that it was them committing the crime that got them put in away.

bartman2 said:
He is French, what do you expect.
Bad form bartman :grumpy: not cool at all, bigotry isnt acceptable in any form or fashion. :thumbdn:

Well,your working on about three months now waiting on the machete,it doesn't look like to will arrive,if it was even ever sent.I don't suppose he mentioned how long he expected you to wait on this machete coming from another galaxy? I hope he follows through with his promise about the CRK at the end of June,needless to say he has handled this poorly,especially considering his previous issues on this board, he has alot of nerve being insulted.

I spoke to Olivier on MSN, because he gave me his adress.
He told me that the machete is en route and he said that it is impossible that it could be lost. It should arrive in few days. It took months because he needed a customs permission for the machete.
He admits his fault : it was a suicide to trade expensive large blades across the ocean, with the risk of seizure and steal. For me, he had to keep Bill in a better contact (phone call) and I told him ! He told me he will do everything possible to refund Bill. But he wants to wait if the machete arrives before.
I hope that in the case of this machete disappears, he will phone to Bill (I told him that he should do it now, but he refuses after to have been insulted in mails) to find a another form of refund
So, Bill, wait few days as Olivier asked you, and if nothing happens, or if the machete arrives, keep us in touch :cool:
He is French, what do you expect.
:jerkit: :mad:

Bill should keep waiting???

Oliver is starting to look like a POS!!!.....................................

moonlight said:
I spoke to Olivier on MSN, because he gave me his adress.
He told me that the machete is en route and he said that it is impossible that it could be lost. It should arrive in few days. It took months because he needed a customs permission for the machete.
He admits his fault : it was a suicide to trade expensive large blades across the ocean, with the risk of seizure and steal. For me, he had to keep Bill in a better contact (phone call) and I told him ! He told me he will do everything possible to refund Bill. But he wants to wait if the machete arrives before.
I hope that in the case of this machete disappears, he will phone to Bill (I told him that he should do it now, but he refuses after to have been insulted in mails) to find a another form of refund
So, Bill, wait few days as Olivier asked you, and if nothing happens, or if the machete arrives, keep us in touch :cool:

Ollie makes too many excuses !

His use of intermediaries (i.e., his wife and moonlight). . . . .causes additional and unnecessary confusion. Perform a search, Ollie's English skills are very capable.

wolfmann601 said:
What a crock of ************!!!!

and his wife accepts this??

She is as Moral-less as Oliver...............................

She is probably a fictional character too... is she actually calling, or is this an email exchange?

Bill,

Sorry to hear about the theft.

n2s

This is all Email contact so far. Why does he need to wait for the Machete to arrive before sending the CRK? That makes no sense. It's not like customs is gonna be involved on that as he told me he'd buy from a US dealer and have it shipped to me. If he was serious about getting his name back he'd have a CRK to me by the fastest shipping method. At most I'd be looking at a 3 day wait.

moonlight said:
Bill,

He told me he did everything he could (by the way he told me that he sent you a pic of this PO notice, but as it was in french, you didn't believe him) and he cannot do more than wait.

Why don't you post a scan of that notice right here on this thread? Or, provide us with the relevant tracking number? If you do, I am sure that our local members can help us to get to the bottom of this in short order.

Or, perhaps you will tell us that the number keys on your keyboard are malfunctioning and need to be repaired. :thumbdn:

n2s

Bill Siegle said:
Why does he need to wait for the Machete to arrive before sending the CRK?

not2sharp said:
Why don't you post a scan of that notice right here on this thread? Or, provide us with the relevant tracking number?

a. He's full of shit
b. He's a scammer
c. All of the above

I selected. . . ."c." :D

Back