On Tap at Todd's

2013-01-06115810.jpg
Hmm... I'm sitting on a growler of SK WeeMac & a growler of Osiris. I don't see those lasting long though.
Best part about living in the city.... Growler fill Friday at Sun King!

Hmm... I'm sitting on a growler of SK WeeMac & a growler of Osiris. I don't see those lasting long though.
Best part about living in the city.... Growler fill Friday at Sun King!

That would be awesome. I've threatened to visit there brewery but haven't made the trip yet. I got a cousin that lives in Carmel and he often tortures me with pics of growlers from there. I should drive up that way, pick you up, drive to my cousins house and beat him mercylessly! :D

hmmm...
all I'm sipping on is a bottle of Blenheim's ginger ale with 2 fingers of fireball cinnamon whiskey added.

pretty smooth, but both the ginger and the cinnamon have a bite.
tasty vittles!
good followup to the trio of stuffed pork chops i had for dinner.

That would be awesome. I've threatened to visit there brewery but haven't made the trip yet. I got a cousin that lives in Carmel and he often tortures me with pics of growlers from there. I should drive up that way, pick you up, drive to my cousins house and beat him mercylessly! :D

He has it coming.

I'm enjoying a Flugelhorn's cream coconut chocolate chip powdered sugar strawberry pale ale with a handful of gummy bears dumped in.

(I'm trying to fit in.)

at least he doesn't have to worry about anyone stealing it.
kinda like sex in a canoe.

Well, this is a delayed on tap post. I'm just now drinking the Busch Light Todd gave me before I left his house over a month ago after a board meeting at Diesel D's.

Well, this is a delayed on tap post. I'm just now drinking the Busch Light Todd gave me before I left his house over a month ago after a board meeting at Diesel D's.

If I new you was gonna sit on it for a month I sure as hell wouldn't of givin it to ya.........loser! :mad:...........hehe

If I new you was gonna sit on it for a month I sure as hell wouldn't of givin it to ya.........loser! :mad:...........hehe

Well, what'd you expect it's a Busch light!? It's for special occasions, kinda like that Chimay crap.

Yeah..if yer gonna take beer from my house and not drink it, leave it here! I'll solve that problem for you..

The Busch Light doesn't surprise me. The term "board meeting" does. :D

Back