• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Only $59.00 New Texas Boot Knife Hunter Pattern in 154cm Steel Razor Sharp USA Custom

Thanks Everyone..
I appreciate the business..
We are now Sold Out..
Thanks..

Nice to know I made it. I guess I was the last one?

Hey mike what size holes are in the handle. I wanna order some mosaic pins for doing a wood handle. Thanks man

A few things are coming to my mind right now... Dang I missed it! I hope something like this happens again. Should it happen, I'm hoping I have more money than I do now so I can afford one. Congrats to those that scored!

Got my shipping notice today! Sweet service Mike; thanks again. Gonna try to do some orange G-10 for handle material.

Hi Mike,

Any verification about my post #31 in this thread? Payment was sent yesterday.

Thanks!!!!

Hi Mike,

Any verification about my post #31 in this thread? Payment was sent yesterday.

Thanks!!!!

Thank Big Guy
Your order has been processed and packaged..
It should go out today..
Huge Respect..

Got mine today. Fast shipping. Definitely an over built workhorse of a knife. The only negative comment is that it cam dull as a butter knife. But that is easily remedied. Keepem sharp

Mine showed up today. Great blade, and the black walnut is gorgeous. Thanks for the incredible deal.

Oh yeah, mine came sharp enough to glide through newspaper.

Mine arrived today.
Some edges needed a light sanding as I plan to stick with the fast and dirty cord wrap I did as soon as it arrived.
Started searching the gear bins for a sheath but this is going to need a slim profile Kydex sheath.

Mike any sheaths being considered for these?

Glad I pulled the trigger,
Pete

Mine arrived today.
Some edges needed a light sanding as I plan to stick with the fast and dirty cord wrap I did as soon as it arrived.
Started searching the gear bins for a sheath but this is going to need a slim profile Kydex sheath.

Mike any sheaths being considered for these?

Glad I pulled the trigger,
Pete

I'm making kydex for this.

Back