• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Only $59.00 New Texas Boot Knife Hunter Pattern in 154cm Steel Razor Sharp USA Custom

I got together with a buddy of mine and we bought a 5-pack. That way the cost came to just over $47.00 apiece shipped. :eek: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm hoping they'll show up today.

Last edited:
I got together with a buddy of mine and we bought a 5-pack. That way the cost came to just over $47.00 apiece shipped. :eek: :thumbup: :thumbup:

I'm hoping they'll show up today.

I should have done that, keep one each and use the rest for gifts.

According to Mike, everyone should receive their knives by the end of the week. Here's his post dated today from the thread referred to above.

Thanks Alpha.
My printer ran out of ink and we cancelled your label.
We have shipped approximately 90% of the blades and the remaining pieces are packaged and ready to go out Monday
Everyone will have their blades by the end of next week [Emphasis added]
I basically work alone and we ship an average of 100 packages a week.
I have been in business over 15 years and we are passionate about our work..
Thanks for your patience and support..

I received my shipping conf last Monday, but have not received anything. From TX to Fla is 2 days.

Yeah, I am hoping I get a shipping confirmation soon (today) as well. Been eagerly waiting on this one and even got all the crap to do scales ready to go. Hope I am not waiting for nothing. :-( That would be a pisser.

Last edited:
Yeah, I am hoping I get a shipping confirmation soon (today) as well. Been eagerly waiting on this one and even got all the crap to do scales ready to go. Hope I am not waiting for nothing. :-( That would be a pisser.
Unless I miss my guess, you're part of the "everyone" Mike referred to in his statement that "everyone will have their blades by the end of [this] week." Hang tough.

Class: Priority Mail®
Service(s): Signature Confirmation™

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on January 21, 2012 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if / when available. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

You should be able to track your shipment online, bravodelta. What happens when you enter your confirmation number into the USPS Track & Confirm system? (Here's the link if you don't already have it: https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction!input.action)

Contact Mike and let him know that you have not received your package. It should have been there by now and it's his responsibility to make sure it gets to you. Give him the delivery confirmation number and let him know that the Post Office has no record of ever having received the package. That should get things moving.

Unless I miss my guess, you're part of the "everyone" Mike referred to in his statement that "everyone will have their blades by the end of [this] week." Hang tough.

I hope you are right. My money has been gone for over two weeks. I know it was a big sale with 150 ($9000 for Mike) pieces but damn I'm starting to get really irritated.

Again, I don't think it's out of the ordinary for an order this large to take two to three weeks to fulfill. I'm willing to give Mike the benefit of the doubt, but I'm keeping this deal on a real short tether. My knives were supposed to have been shipped today via Priority Mail, 2-3 Day Delivery. And Mike said everyone would receive their knives by the end of this week. So if they don't show up by Saturday, I will demand a refund.

Last edited:
You guys are upset waiting 2 weeks for a knife? Try buying a Sebenza or a custom knife. Keep in mind most of the knives may not be ready to ship so it takes time. Also these aren't CNC cut and mass produced like Spyderco, so be patient Snody he's no slouch, just a very busy person.

I didn't say that all of these knives would be delivered by the end of this week. Mike did. And as far as I'm concerned, a man's word is his bond. I don't expect him to do any more than he said he would do. But I also don't expect him to do any less.

Last edited:
You guys are upset waiting 2 weeks for a knife? Try buying a Sebenza or a custom knife. Keep in mind most of the knives may not be ready to ship so it takes time. Also these aren't CNC cut and mass produced like Spyderco, so be patient Snody he's no slouch, just a very busy person.

I didn't order a custom that wasn't even built yet. I fully understand the custom thing. I have been waiting for 4 months for another blade that was was not made when I put in my order. You know what else? My card hasn't been charged yet either. I don't mind waiting if I know it going in. But when I am checking my email for shipping and my mailbox for delivery everyday like a chump it gets a little annoying. Even my wife is starting to ask "did you get your package yet?"

I sent a link to this thread my wife so she could keep track of what's going on. That way she doesn't have to ask. ;)

Back