OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

I think a tradional "Bowie" wold be awesome. The carbon steel blade of the Double Talon and D Guard Mistress, polished to a shine. Clip the point a little but not overdone loke so many "Bowies" tend to be. The top guard pointed forward, bottom one pointed back. The handle from the Battle Shark with smooth black or white paper (or linen) micarta. Brass tube rivets..........I think that's it.

kiridashi/box cutter
Something like small sheeps foot rescue knife
Skean dhu. Scottish boot knife
Dirk
Bg gladius

Gladius-sized, convex satin INFI Sus Scrofa blade style sword with a rucki type handle. Drool.

I want to see an 8" chef's knife with naked INFI and thin edge profile! Slicing food with that would be my dream come true.

I would like a bush sword. Less curve than the AK, a bit more blade height, but not as warlike as the hognose, with a bit of stabbyness.

Also, a straight handled WTF, with a d-guard.

I'm kind of shocked that the Yard never released a Scrap-a-Rucki, maybe with a Regulator handle?

Leaner Meaner Battle Grade fo' sure!

Re-release of the competition Sarsquatch...maybe minus the swedge

How about a redesigned NIP...

Bottle opener with ice pic.... that would be cool! Or maybe just a line of Busse Bottle openers...

OR.... an EDC type knife with integral bottle opener... Oh man... that would be awesome.

Think Rob has a great idea on a machete of some sort... that would be EPIC EPIC EPIC!!!!

A line of nekkid infi Basics would be HUGE! I'd go all JAXX and get 27 of each...

Whatever it is, this thread is just further evidence that Busse is the best in business!

Oh man, you guys should totally make some kind of crash axe or rescue axe! That would be amazing. Or a combat axe. Or any kind of axe, really. I just like axes, lol.

I would love to see a sarsquatch come back around and some type of small edc knife....I'm a plumber and carry a small fixed blade for work..... a 2 1/2" blade with a decent size handle would be great!!!

Sarsquatch. Battle grade.

Another idea I REALLY like!

Another thing I'd like to see again is another HELLRAZOR. In the original thickness, which I believe was 3/16". INFI, of course. Without CBT, but with the fuller.

Tank Buster, similar treatment/thickness. In a small choil (not choiless).

Just a couple ideas, which probably no one would agree with. But throwing them out there.

Last edited:
I'd like to see a basic (not Basic) woodscraft type knife. 1/8" thick, 4" drop or spear point blade, FFG, choilless, nice fat handle you can use all day (RMD shaped tang with fuller, more rounded scales would be killer!).

Battle Grade offerings have been great, definitely hope they keep coming.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I like the B I G finish.
Also love the hollow grind for smaller knives. Have you ever done an Infidu with hollow grind. Hollow grind Boss Street? Maybe Boss Jack?

Competition finish! Maybe change the name in addition to a pop up confirmation of what it is?

Back