OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

Hard Knocks

Gold Member
I'd like to see a basic (not Basic) woodscraft type knife. 1/8" thick, 4" drop or spear point blade, FFG, choilless, nice fat handle you can use all day (RMD shaped tang with fuller, more rounded scales would be killer!).

Battle Grade offerings have been great, definitely hope they keep coming.

I think you just described my srkw custom shop RT, or very close. I've got pics, but that would kill it for sure.

That's a very nice blade profile. What knife is that?

That's a great eastern cutlery (GEC) clip point. I absolutely love the pattern. Carry one daily. It's 1095 done right... really right. Lot's of talk about em on the traditional form. Careful though.... almost as addictive as Busses..... beautiful folders done right.

I said it once but it needs to be said as much as possible. The BATTLE PAPPY. Green micarta handles would be cool

A Battle Shark Battle Grade with (false?) double edge dagger blade or a bayonet grind would be the bees knees. DEBSBG

A Dagger bladed knife bases on the Regulator with its resC grip also seems like a great idea. A Double-Edgulator?

Jaxx

A folder ( this would be a huge win)

The Rat Trap folder only in orange or OD scales. Elmax blade steel would also be cool.

Folder! (You DID say "Epic!") :D

There. I think that will keep me owing Busse Combat money for the next year or two... :eek: --- :D

Right, a folder using infi and axis lock :p

Here is what would make me open up the old wallet:

-Folder. ( the only thing that I have a chance to EDC here. Would be great for show & tell and spread the Busse fever;) )

Hmmmm.....where to start!!!

Things I would really love to see with the Busse Logo on them.

The Folder.....we need the Folder in Infi or Elmax

Duh....the folder. ☺

I liked what they said. I'll take one of each of their suggestions.

snapseed-09_zps9dqqtlxf.jpeg

:D:D:D :)

^^^ What Jaxx said. A folder would be EPIC. Then I'd actually get to EDC a Busse to work, and not just on my (few) days off.

I would love to see the HOGFSH or HHFSH or something very similar in INFI!
Same basic shape and not too thick, so it works well in the woods..

Ryker

Gold Member
The FBM, I'd be happy with any variations
Jimping on some of the smaller EDC size blades
A brown & black G-10 option, a shade similar to the Hyena Brown that VZ Grips uses

INFI KDSH. I'd buy 4.

I would love to back you on this one Timmy, I'm normally an infi man myself too. The thing is ,I keep beating the sr101 version and I can't seem to break it! Heck Oger coped a car in half with it, how much tougher does it need to be ? :D

I am probably in the minority here, I but like small and medium knives in which the usable cutting edge starts close to grip, so the elf choil + raised talon is not my absolute favorite combo. I would love some practical sized uncoated infi with no choil and the recessed talon hole like in the Busse Drop Point Hunter or Muk. Pretty please....
Also, a Skelton key re-release would sell like crazy I bet!

Stump Buster

Gold Member
A run of these CS Rodent 5's (or R4's) in ELMAX pretty please???

THIN Satin with full height flat or hollow grind, Black, Orange or Coyote G10 would be fine with me....THANKS!!!:thumbup::D

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC