OP2W Part Deux . . . What Do You Want To See?

The Integral Dagger
Battle Pappy
Busse cutlass (like the US 1860 Naval cutlass)

Thanks for the chance to make suggestions!

Jerry there is one more item I would like to request; the FUSION BATTLE MISTRESS in both INFI and CG, maybe a new variant or something. The only way I am gonna get one of these is through the great OP2W pricing thanks to you! Oh, and sorry for sounding like a broken record, but if possible, can you PLEASE bring back the Snakeskin Micarta scales for this one, thank you sir!

Last edited:
May seem ambitious but I would like to see a hatchet/tomahawk with a detachable handle w/blade from the bottom portion. Obviously this would call for a hollow/cylindrical shaft or way for the blade to be inside the shaft . Twist lock attach/detach would be best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1. A full on Bagwell Bowie.You guys would probably have fun making that, and it would be very practical for a lot of people. Minimal weight, maximum stabby, ideal for hiking (I'd take it in CG [Edit: I meant Battle Grade] of course).

2. Magnum Regulator (still .330" thick).A 12" bowie that weighs enough to split a mountain when you drop it, and you can split trees with the "air ride" suspension of knife handles. I love the feel of the Regulator handle, it needs to go on a bigger blade.

3. A nice big bearded camp axe. I've always wanted to try an axe for utility tasks.

4. It's a long shot, but if a CG Viking Broadsword could hit the streets under $500 then I'd probably have to get one (20-24" blade, 29" total, same as AK but a short handle).
Practically speaking, the Regulator handle would probably be perfect for this too.

As an aside, it would be awesome to see SR77 come back, it works really well in my SOD and Scrapizashi because it rusts so little. I know it's not popular and it doesn't hold an edge as well, but for a broadsword specifically it would probably be great.
Somehow I feel like a lightning fast Bowie should still be SR-101 though, maybe it just feels more period correct. The rest I'd love to see in SR77 but it's not a deal breaker.

Last edited:
Too many pages to read through so I'm sure they have been mentioned already:

Folder.

Bushcraft knife.

Battle Pappy.

CG Viking broadsword or cavalry Sabre sounds great to me, not too thick. Something similar overall to the Ruck, with more blade and less handle. Not as heavy as the Gladius.

4. It's a long shot, but if a CG Viking Broadsword could hit the streets under $500 then I'd probably have to get one (20-24" blade, 29" total, same as AK but a short handle).
Practically speaking, the Regulator handle would probably be perfect for this too.

Sounds like it would be massively blade heavy and therefore of little use as a sword. European sword designs depend on a heavy pommel, and I can't see Busse attaching one of those, certainly not on a Regulator handle.

Last edited:
I would like a long, light Basic. Very happy to see the BB13, but something with more slashing potential would also be great.
TG dagger sounds interesting.
Boltable guards would be great, but no point making them from INFI, any hardened stainless will do.
A BIG ASH or similar knife with the ASH1 spear-point tip (too many drop points recently) would also be tempting.

Hognose Warsword in .330 satin infi with battle saw treatment on the spine and an eight inch handle for two hand grab. Theoretically this could give enough chopping force to cut through the crown and the throne of the War Train Fusion giving us a new king of O2W.

Well Boss, ask and ye shall receive!!! I have about 8 major knives missing in my Busse collection and I hope that they get filled in the 2nd half of O2W:thumbup: Without further adieu...in order of desire...

1) TG Dagger
2) Folder
3) DSF
4) Force One
5) Bluegrass Bowie
6) War Boar
7) Seax
8) BOSC ID

Fillet knives 6-9" with option of resC/micarta/g10. Elmax or 154cm. Bet would be a HUGE seller. Use fillet knives daily.

At the risk of killing my credit card...

War Boar re-release/re-imaging
Silent Knight varient of some kind (just in case I get a promotion)
New version of Dragon Fang <dreaming>....in case I get a really nice promotion
A fat variation of DSSF

Thanks

I guess the War Boar is at the top of my list of wants

I'd be in for an Infini Ratmandu.

Also like the concept of a small, personal back up blade. Maybe something like an Assault Shaker with a 3.5 inch blade and without the finger grooves on the handle for more versatile gripping options--squeeze a pinkie finger on there. I like the thinner stock and skeletonized tang concept, but with maybe some thin scales to make it easier to hang on to, and push it into the survival tool use area. Bug out blade.

Also mentioned this before. ....SR101 throwing knives. Not sharp, no handles, just a pointy tipped 1/4" slab of tough SR101 to toss and destroy what it hits. Battle Grade Throwers. Hours of fun right there.

How about a INFI chefs knife, or Fillet/debonning knife, something we could use everyday in the kitchen, maybe that my wife could stop giving me Dirty looks when I use NMFSH to part the chicken lol

Back