Order of KAI Mugshots. . .

IMG-20121024-00094.jpg
The damn elk kept hiding from us last year. I was tired and ready to shoot something.

Stick on the right, Metsfan seated in the middle, and kershawguy on the left.

DSC_2022.JPG

Yeah son...my kicks look fly

Yeah son...my kicks look fly

Werd.

Also, for the people going to blade: If you spend 3 hours waiting in line (notice the line in the picture behind kershawguy, metsfan and sticktodrum...) you will get into the display floor exactly 5 minutes before those of us who come down a half hour before opening get in. That is all.

Unless you have something specific to buy for which you think it necessary to sprint into the hall, then just show up a few minutes before opening, wait for the "liners" to file in, and then go in and enjoy.

best

mqqn

Werd.

Also, for the people going to blade: If you spend 3 hours waiting in line (notice the line in the picture behind kershawguy, metsfan and sticktodrum...) you will get into the display floor exactly 5 minutes before those of us who come down a half hour before opening get in. That is all.

Unless you have something specific to buy for which you think it necessary to sprint into the hall, then just show up a few minutes before opening, wait for the "liners" to file in, and then go in and enjoy.

best

mqqn

That was funny Andy...seeing all those people fatigued from standing all that time getting in 5 mins before we did was awesome.

I always pictured you with longer brown hair Russ, don't know why. Pic coming, as soon as I'm at my computer. Whatcha think Russ, the one with the sweet stash or the one with Elvis?

Elvis one baby !!!!!!!

I do not have a lot of pictures right off hand either. But here is my reaction to seeing a homeless man in Chi-Town wearing what appeared to be a dress.

I do not have a lot of pictures right off hand either. But here is my reaction to seeing a homeless man in Chi-Town wearing what appeared to be a dress.

Any pics of the dress wearing homeless man?

Here is a pic of me in Yosemite this June celebrating my 30th Wedding Anniversary. Never thought I'd get this old.;)

9433582648_850bcc5df2_o.jpg

Really feel old after seeing the pics of the youngsters on this forum. :D

Back