Order of KAI Mugshots. . .

I finally got around to it. If you look at my pocket in the first pic That was my 0400st clip showing. Do I get extra points for that!

Jgs0pPd.jpg
You had me fooled. I thought you were one of those early mid teen kids.

You get extra points for your beard sir

Score!
You had me fooled. I thought you were one of those early mid teen kids.

Sorry to dissapoint you.
I do enjoy having a good time, however by alot of my posts I thought it was obvious I was not.
Guess you learn something new everyday :indecisiveness:

No man, he's not cool enough to be one of us :p
Just kidding juju. You can roll with us kool kats whenever you'd like ;)

Ha! Thanks Marky Mark. My kids keep me young I guess.

Last edited:
Score!

Sorry to dissapoint you.
I do enjoy having a good time, however by alot my posts I thought it was obvious I was not.
guess you learn something new everyday :indecisiveness:

I'm not disappointed just surprised.

Last edited:
Had I known beforehand just how ugly most of you are, I would never have started this thread!

Just kidding and I'm pleased with the amount of responses thus far. It's good to see your ugly mugs!
:p

YEAH!! He's alive!!!!

Glad to hear from ya brother!

No call, no text...thought you disappeared!

Thanks guys! I've never stopped reading, just been slack on posting! :eek:

Still got a thing for blonds I see:D

I don't think that will ever change. I don't know if blondes really have more fun, but I certainly have more fun with them. ;)

And apparently a happy one at that !!!

Yeah, it's mostly her fault that I'm not around much any more. Worth it? :p

I forgot I took this in my dad's garage a couple days ago. I was tired.

I think I see some "gold" up there :D

Man I would have figured we'd see a few more faces by now. Seems people can put their photos up on Facetwatter, of them doing who knows what but they can't put up a respectable pic amongst enthusiasts here. Huh... just an interesting observation is all. :)

Man I would have figured we'd see a few more faces by now. Seems people can put their photos up on Facetwatter, of them doing who knows what but they can't put up a respectable pic amongst enthusiasts here. Huh... just an interesting observation is all. :)
Do you want some? :D

Can't really blame me can you?? :D

Glad to hear you are thriving , Sir!!

How you liking the triple seven??

Loving it! I only hate that, because of the rarity, I'm scared to ever put it in my pocket. Can't wait for my M390 to get here, maybe it will finally kick the 0560CBCF out!

Loving it! I only hate that, because of the rarity, I'm scared to ever put it in my pocket. Can't wait for my M390 to get here, maybe it will finally kick the 0560CBCF out!

Glad to hear. You know I wish I never sold it, but it couldn't have gone to a better home!

I don't have pics there either :)

Back