Order of KAI Official Hang Out; Part Deux - It's Enrico Palazzo!

Well I saved two frogs from total annihilation via my weed eater today. They thanked my by doing the rest of my weedeating for me. they did a shoddy job though:grumpy:

Well I saved two frogs from total annihilation via my weed eater today. They thanked my by doing the rest of my weedeating for me. they did a shoddy job though:grumpy:

I saved a big azz frog from being run over by my big lawnmower. I also saved a snake from my lawnmower too.

I saved a big azz frog from being run over by my big lawnmower. I also saved a snake from my lawnmower too.

Well you should be glad it didn't offer to help you with your work. Snakes are notoriously bad at mowing lawns.

Here's your video, Daymon, as promised. Kind of bland but you wanted it.

[video=youtube;kn86AEtAcuM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn86AEtAcuM[/video]

The hell man? Isn't your sarcasm supposed to be hand crafted?

It is! and normally i charge you guys (tabs are running as we speak, its getting pretty expensive).However, today i just wasn’t on my game.

Oh by the way, I threw in an extra item in the package i sent you, hopefully thats cool... Also, me being the big dummy I am, forgot to put the money in the box before i sent it, so we’ll take care of that soon.

Oh...well then... *whiplash* What you need is a brand new 0801! Sucks there aren't any more right now... :p

:mad: :mad: :mad: I’ll get you... trust me, i’ll get you.

Nice vid, Mark! And nice collection you got there as well :cool:

Gents...Got a quick question. I'm carrying my usual 0561 to work today, but I'm stuck as to what to bring as my second knife. Usually something leek-sized. So, should it be the Stonewashed Leek that's balls-awesome or the smoooth Skyline?

Im obviously biased towards the skyline ;)

It is! and normally i charge you guys (tabs are running as we speak, its getting pretty expensive).However, today i just wasn’t on my game.

Oh by the way, I threw in an extra item in the package i sent you, hopefully thats cool... Also, me being the big dummy I am, forgot to put the money in the box before i sent it, so we’ll take care of that soon.

You're telling me. I've been dodging those debt collectors you sent for weeks now. At one point I was living in the ladies bathroom at a Long John Silvers. Dark days those were.

Extra stuff is always cool. I can't wait to see what it is. Don't worry about the cash broman. I'm not worried about it.

Its called the CQC-7V. I believe it only comes in coyote tan scales. I used to have one. really cool knife, just wasnt my thing.

What he said. I'm normally not interested in grinds like the one on the CQC-7 but I really like this one so far. I'll probably end up regrinding it though.

You're telling me. I've been dodging those debt collectors you sent for weeks now. At one point I was living in the ladies bathroom at a Long John Silvers. Dark days those were.

Extra stuff is always cool. I can't wait to see what it is. Don't worry about the cash broman. I'm not worried about it.

I tell you what then... since you’re just being mr. generosity over there, your tab is dropped. you get free sarcasm for a week. (yes only a week, i need to make a living still you know)

the extra thing aint nothin special, just a part of my EDC that could use some sprucing up perhaps. not sure how well aluminum does with blasting, but i guess we’ll find out. :)

but seriously, i cant let you do that for free... so i’ll think of something. ever been to disneyworld? :D

Back