Order of KAI Official Hang Out; Part Deux - It's Enrico Palazzo!

And the substance is gone from the conversation. We're back to memes and...I don't know what else.

I tell you what then... since you’re just being mr. generosity over there, your tab is dropped. you get free sarcasm for a week. (yes only a week, i need to make a living still you know)

the extra thing aint nothin special, just a part of my EDC that could use some sprucing up perhaps. not sure how well aluminum does with blasting, but i guess we’ll find out. :)

but seriously, i cant let you do that for free... so i’ll think of something. ever been to disneyworld? :D

Well you better cook me up some of that handcrafted goodness while it's one the house!

I've been to Disneyland but not Disneyworld and I hear there's a HUGE difference between the two. Just shoot a blank check my way and we'll figure it out from there:D

sorry, so has your 801 gotten any use today?

Of course not. Stick works in an accounting office...he doesn't use any of his knives.

So...sticky wanted me to discuss Gerber back in the old thread. What's everyone's general feeling towards them?

Of course not. Stick works in an accounting office...he doesn't use any of his knives.

So...sticky wanted me to discuss Gerber back in the old thread. What's everyone's general feeling towards them?

my feelings? They make good multitools and their older knives are great. I don't like their new knives at all (with the exception of some of their autos)

Some guy posted this on JDAVIS882s latest vid...my blood is boiling as we speak.

pompous douche bag knives...guy isn't clever or creative enough to name his own "company". jumping on the youtube knife makers wagon with little experience or knowledge....typical.

Back