OT At least he didn't use a knife too!

Looks that way. I've had that happen a dozen times. You go out and someone's in your stand or hunting on your property. The very worst that ever happens, is both of us uttering a barrage of childish insults and he goes away.

Most of the time, the offender apologizes and goes away. A few times, he was decent enough that I let him stay.

I have no idea what type rifle he used but Fox reported that it was an "Assault style Rifle with a Deer Scope".

What the He!! is a Deer Scope?

This really isn't funny and it makes me mad but if I did think it was funny, this is what I would say happened: :eek:

df1988-332.gif

Strange,would have figured some would have returned fire,getting to be a sad state of affairs out there....

Doesn't SKS load with 5 rounds ? Judging by that report (inkin first post) 5 people were dead and some 5 more were wounded. Were they lined up nicely and standingstill for this guy to take shots at them ?

One report said they were unarmed.He's 36, from Laos used an sks.It will take a while to sort things out and there will be lots of media spin and misinformation. WI has no death penalty , I've heard !!

What a tragedy :grumpy:

All those innocent people killed for asking someone to leave their property. I hope he rots in hell and soon.

And to top it all off the media is going to go crazy and turn it into an "assault weapon" thing :mad:

Matt Shade said:
And to top it all off the media is going to go crazy and turn it into an "assault weapon" thing :mad:

Perhapsif he was lugging a heavy bayonet mounted in front pulling the barrel down and shaky collapsable stock to grip he'd have harder time picking off 5-10 people ?

peter nap said:
He's not even an American! :grumpy:
Appears to be a crazy SOB who should be punished severly.

But I didn't see any info about his nationality, so why did you assume he's not an American? Because he's of Asian descent?

I'm not defending the dirtbag. I'm just wondering how you came to the conclusion he wasn't an American?

I knew I shouldn't have posted that but as long as I have my foot in my mouth, his name is Chai Soua Vang. That's a far cry from an American name. Granted there are Natural born Americans that are named by their ancestral names but by far, the majority, adopt English names just to keep the paperwork down.

If you are going to fuss because I don't consider immigrants Americans, save your breath. They are American citizens and entitled to all the rights protection and respect of any American citizen......They are not and never will be Americans though.

That comes from birth.
If anyone considers that an insult, sorry. I will never be a Norwegian or an Australian or anything other than an American. That's where I was born!

peter nap said:
They are not and never will be Americans though. That comes from birth.
What if Arnold Swarzenegger becomes President of the United States of America one day? Would you say he's not an American?

What if Arnold Swarzenegger becomes President of the United States of America one day? Would you say he's not an American

I don't have to wait for him to become president. He was not born in the United States of America and he is not an American. That is not a derogatory statement. It is a simple of fact. I happen to like Arnold but he is not an American.

One cannot re-designate their birth place by moving somewhere else!

So if someone were born on a cruise ship in the midle of the Atlantic, they would be Atlantian? :D

Back