OT~ Begging a favor....

May the gaurdians give the surgeon the knowledge and skills to get you back to your loved ones healthy and happy.

You and our family will be in my prayers. I'm headed out to church in a few minutes and will say a special prayer for all of you.

For it is written:
" 'He will command his angels concerning you
to guard you carefully;
Luke 4:10 NIV

Guys,

You bust me up...making me a bit misty...

Sh*t happens...we all know it...

Like the time I was working security in this hospital in San Fran...I was in the ER things were slow....a guy about 45 came in with his wife...he'd cut the tip of his finger...nothing much...it needed maybe two stitches...the Doc was just putting the 1st suture in ...and the guy coded.

Flatline...BANG your dead!

NO reason for it....

I always figured the Reaper was in the neighborhood and went for a two-fer.

Don't expect to be cooling on the board this time tomorrow...but who knows.

Like Kid said...Only God knows...

Anyway...thanks...

And God Bless all of you...for helping me take care of my family.

Shane

Add mine to the smoke and prayers already headed your way Shane. 200 to 1 odds in your favor? He&&, I'd bet the farm on that. :thumbup: :D

Sarge

Prayers sent.

About the incident you mentioned, when the man just died for no reason? Stuff happens - my dad's got Alzheimer's, and my brother in law was killed in a vehicle accident last August. Rule of thumb: live each day like it is your last. Yours won't be tomorrow, but someday it will. I never leave the house without hugging my kids...

t.

You got it Shane...

munk...even Robert Redford isn't Robert Redford any more.

Sylvrfalcn said:
Add mine to the smoke and prayers already headed your way Shane. 200 to 1 odds in your favor? He&&, I'd bet the farm on that. :thumbup: :D

Sarge

Yeah Shane, like the others have said, with odds like that, you'll be fine. Surgeons tend to be pretty pessimistic anyway, and when they tell you the odds are 99.5% that you'll be fine, it's just for liability reasons. Heck, I think those are the odds my dentist gave me when I got a wisdom tooth pulled. Yeah, weird sh*t can happen, but you still don't sit down at your computer and worry about your house collapsing on you, you know?

Back