OT~ Begging a favor....

God bless your family, doctors and you. Prayers from Utah going up... Write us when you can.

Heber

Shane, I always thought if I ll be a good guy, work hard, everythings gonna be O.K.

6 years ago my mom got cancer, my drinking father stopped working.
I was only one feeding the family. She eventually recovered, I kick the old bastard away, she started to doing some creative work, got better in psychics and so forth..
I still thought if I ll work hard and be nice everythings turns O.K.

Now my brother lives back at home, doesnt gives any money to mother.

I m siting here, both hands crippled, still got to work, no help anywhere, doctors not interested.

I think the big Good doesnt exists in this word. I think there is big evil and huge evil and monstrous evil and very often one of thes catches us by the throat and asks : "Chose me or one of my brothers, but quickly."

Jaroslav

Sometimes bad things happen to good people.
Life is seldom all sunny days and flowers.
It's that way.
We can only be satisfied that we did what we could to make things better.
Enjoy what you can when you can
Be nice to as many people as possible.

Thinking of you, man. Hope everything went well.

And your daughter seems to have "modified" your answering machine message! :D

John

The surgery appears to have went well. Shane should be out in about 3 days.

J

Spectre said:
The surgery appears to have went well. Shane should be out in about 3 days.

J

Wonderful!!!!:thumbup: Knew it would be fine.
Thanks for letting us know Uwinv.:)

Don't get weirded out or anything, this is Wendy posting.
One of the things Shane wanted me to do was let you guys know what was happening. I saw spectre posted but I'll add a little. Shane is doing well, talked with him for a few minutes tonight. He is a groggy and definitely hurting but he came through well. Surgeon says the procedure went "very well" which is good news for recovery.

To all who read and posted and to all who read and simply sent out that positive energy a huge THANK-YOU from Shane and also from Me. I know those good thoughts and feelings made a difference.

It has been a long day, I just got Emi down to bed and am headed that way myself. Just wanted you all to know the initial outcome without needing to wait for tomorrow.

Thanks,

Wendy

No thanks necessary, Wendy.

This is what we do.

Glad it went well.

Get some rest.

:D :thumbup: Great news, well worthy of a celebratory beverage. Gonna have to dig around in the top shelf of the cupboard, where I keep the stuff "not fit for the young". Best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Sarge

What great news! Smoke and guardian angels. Cool stuff.

My joy and best wishes,

Nam

Back