Our brother, Yvsa, needs some prayers. Please read.

I am very saddened to read this. Prayers going up from our house until you recover my friend.

Yes, Yvsa is not only one of the good guys, but is one of a few guys I always think of whenever I use that term.

Get well soon Yvsa.

Even though I have never met him in person, I feel I know Yvsa and would be glad to call him friend. :)

Patrick Mc

Yvsa,
You are in my heart and on my mind, my brother. I pray that strong medicine will come into your life, and that you will continue to walk the brave warrior's path.

A speedy and full recovery.
bwbshield1.jpg

Thanks all. Bro is in poor condition right now and I'm hoping and praying this bad time for him will pass. The prayers will help.

Another Catholic adds prayers and well wishes for a speeedy recovery. God is with you.

Yvsa,

May the father of us all bless you and strengthen you. May the light of his love embrace you and your family. I have not forgotten that it was you who first welcomed me into the family of this forum and did so with wide open arms. My prayers are with you.

Cole S.

Yvsa, my prayers are off to you. I hope you get well soon.

I have been testing a smoke collector at work and will be sending a lot of smoke up for you.

Will

No answer to his phone yet.

Feel my one arm around your back to support you and the other there to hold your hand. You are loved very much here bro.

Back