Our brother, Yvsa, needs some prayers. Please read.

My own wishes and guiding karma to a good man. May your journey continue with peace and a clear vision.

Yvsa, please hang in there. The last time I talked to you you were doing great. Please email me or Chamaine if there is anything we can do for you!

As always you are in my prayers my friend!!!

I know from personal experience that the prayers of many friends can have a strong effect for good in our lives. Know that one more voice is added to the chorus, friend.

I very much hope you feel better soon. Yvsa is one of the good guys, get well.

Matthew

I haven't been around here for a while and this is not the good news I would hope to see. You have my best wishes too, Yvsa! Smoke is on it's way.

Paul

A little on the late side, but the blessings on Gaia, the Earth Mother, be upon you.

JimF

Yvsa,
You have my prayers and deep felt wishs for a return to full health. You are one of the good guys. Your wisdom and guidance have helped many here. Be well soon!! Rick

Yvsa, You now have an Episcopalian saying a prayer for you too, get well soon man.

My thoughts and prayers will be with Yvsa in the coming days. May God bless him, give him strength and ease his pain.

Be well Yvsa, for there are too few men of good will in the world, and not enough craftsmen.

Yvsa, May Jehovah show you comfort and healing. I pray for His blessings on you, and blessings for your wife Barbie who is helping you through this stormy time. Please hang tough Uncle Yvsa! Steve Miller

Back