Out of Stock

I have been collecting knives for about a year now. To me, it seems that this past 8 weeks or so, each knife I wish to buy is out of stock.
I am not sure if I am just very unlucky, or weather there is a run on knives that are of good quality.
I normally don't even consider a knife under 250 and I top out at 8-900. Has others found this to be so or am I only looking at knifes everyone (unlucky) wants?

Ya its bad. Even simple domestic things like PM2s are out of stock everywhere.

Everyone is buying stimulus knives 🤷‍♀️
Absolutely correct. We bought too many knives.

With the huge surge in online buying, ordering, etc due to the pandemic, there is always people trying to make a profit off of it. Flipping knives, graphics cards, xboxes (I'm sure theres more, I just happen to look at those lol) is why you have a "shortage", in addition to the lack of manufacturing RMs.

I work in a drugs/devices manufacturer...there are even people on Ebay and amazon flipping OUR stuff, its disgusting to see.

Depends on what you're looking at also. Knives in that price range tend to be in either A: High demand b: limited production or c: both.

tie that in with supply chain issues and there you have it.

I have been collecting knives for about a year now. To me, it seems that this past 8 weeks or so, each knife I wish to buy is out of stock.
I am not sure if I am just very unlucky, or weather there is a run on knives that are of good quality.
I normally don't even consider a knife under 250 and I top out at 8-900. Has others found this to be so or am I only looking at knifes everyone (unlucky) wants?

The shortages are GOOD for me because they keep me from buying too many knives that I WANT but really don't NEED.

But, despite the shortages, I'm STILL buying knives (27 more already this year) and BF is mostly to "blame" for that!

LOL! ;)

Back