Off Topic Parallel Snarking

Status
Not open for further replies.
well kids, looks like due to a lack of full passes for Blade Show to be had this year via our kind sponsor KaBar, and no need for booth work, I am almost guaranteed not to be attending Blade Show 2018 this year. Same is likely true of other mods for similar reason, though for some, travel is more straight-forward.

while i can get a VIP pass (thanks to those that have offered), it still basically means that Friday is a wash, Saturday is fight the masses (and clock), and Sunday is a 1/2 day including travel... in a nutshell, that means more travel time than show time. not a good thing. i've done that on my own in the early days, and it wasn't any fun.

a blessing in some ways, i save $1500, and can attend something that offers more face time with the worthy :D

perhaps Beckerhead West? perhaps some other venue of amusement. definitely more time to travel. Iceland, here i come :D

P1100152_zpsf314a975.jpg

guns for days

Best response ever. I will have to agree with you.

I am not usually a fan of Brous, but that blade is kind of sexy...

It's a pretty cool blade. Shaving sharp. For 100 bucks shipped it's good... Mostly because it looks cool... The original asking price would be too much for it IMO.

I have had a small brous fixed blade for years. The D2 really holds a good edge.

well kids, looks like due to a lack of full passes for Blade Show to be had this year via our kind sponsor KaBar, and no need for booth work, I am almost guaranteed not to be attending Blade Show 2018 this year. Same is likely true of other mods for similar reason, though for some, travel is more straight-forward.

while i can get a VIP pass (thanks to those that have offered), it still basically means that Friday is a wash, Saturday is fight the masses (and clock), and Sunday is a 1/2 day including travel... in a nutshell, that means more travel time than show time. not a good thing. i've done that on my own in the early days, and it wasn't any fun.

a blessing in some ways, i save $1500, and can attend something that offers more face time with the worthy :D

perhaps Beckerhead West? perhaps some other venue of amusement. definitely more time to travel. Iceland, here i come :D

I will be in Georgia that weekend... But I'm not going to Blade show either... I'll be catching catfish and bowfishing all weekend.

Cheaper... No crowds...loads of fun.

I get to go visit my new puppy tomorrow or Saturday. Looking forward to that. He turns 3 weeks old on Monday.

I'm thinking... 85% sure... I'll name him Havoc.

This is him... The one with the tan points... Or tan feet.

Not a normal color for cane corsos. It's caused by a recessive gene. And it's actually a disqualifying color. But that only matters if you want to breed him or compete in dog shows.. I'm not doing either.

I had first pick out of the males. There's 8 females and 5 males. And he is the only one out of the entire litter with these markings. Most are solid blue. He was just so different and cool looking i had to have him.

View media item 2898

Come down here and we'll go on a BBQ tour you'll remember for the rest of your life.

Seriously? A BBQ roadroad invitation broke the snark?

Fine. Y'all can all come too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back