Off Topic Parallel Snarking

Status
Not open for further replies.
P1020693_zps6e01ce02.jpg
That funny bravo lol

I've been rocking a full beard for awhile now. When I started a couple of years ago, I had to keep it trimmed pretty close due to my job at the time. Not a factor anymore with my current occupation so I am letting it grow and do its thing. I have it professionally trimmed/cleaned up about every 5-6 weeks so I don't look like a complete hobo. I also have used oils and waxes from the get go, otherwise the skin itches like crazy and the "beardruff" falls like snow...

I recommend Bossman Jelly Beard Oil and Bossman Beard Balm, best stuff I have used yet. I also use Bearded Bastard wax for the mustache. I haven't experienced the itch or dandruff in quite some time, the stuff really makes a difference.

Since I typically don't engage in the habit of taking selfies, I am simply going to use the same one my wife requested of me the other day. This is my thrilled to be at work face.

***Definitely needed to resize that image....****

bIyzayP.jpg
Does Padruigs photo show up for you guys?

Funny, it worked for me earlier, on firefox. I downloaded opera, to try out, and it wouldn't work on it. Just that photo. I uninstalled opera, and now it still doesnt work on firefox.

You mean Pàdruig’s cover art for his christian rock CD? Yeah, I can see it. :D

HA! Shhhhhhh.... You weren't supposed to tell anyone.
Dude...that album has gone 5X platinum. It’s not a secret anymore. You’re a world wide phenomenon!

My favorite track is Ronny James Dio is the devil. The vocals were that of an angel...

Funny, it worked for me earlier, on firefox. I downloaded opera, to try out, and it wouldn't work on it. Just that photo. I uninstalled opera, and now it still doesnt work on firefox.

I edited that picture out a few times due to resizing needs. I didn't think anyone wanted to examine my mug too closely....

But the frequent edits might have something to do with it.

You mean Pàdruig’s cover art for his christian rock CD? Yeah, I can see it. :D

Dude...that album has gone 5X platinum. It’s not a secret anymore. You’re a world wide phenomenon!

My favorite track is Ronny James Dio is the devil. The vocals were that of an angel...

Funny... Someone isn't paying me royalties then... Otherwise I'd be swimming in a lot more knives...

Funny... Someone isn't paying me royalties then... Otherwise I'd be swimming in a lot more knives...

I can’t believe you’re not seeing royalties!
Because that one song you did called “DIO Sucks!” was a masterpiece. I shutter to think you were’nt paid for that gem...

I cant see the pic either warrior... But unless he is a sexy half clothed woman WITHOUT A BEARD... I'll live :D

Got the brous bionic XL in today... Pretty cool folder. Lighter than the Lionsteel but doesn't have the same quality feel. It does feel a bit cheap in comparison.

But with the 25% off coupon code it was about 100 cheaper than the Lionsteel too. And i think it looks badass.

View media item 2890

I can’t see any picture either, but since I’ve met the guy I’m not too worried :)

Since there have been other beard-ies I feel it’s only fair to share my mess of one, I have some Art of Shaving beard oil that keeps it manageable but I think I need to check out some beard slaves or gels or something that shapes a little better; I look a little too much like a hobo for my comfort, had someone think I was homeless recently and ask me where the local drug dealers were.

oVVlJ91m.jpg

I cant see the pic either warrior... But unless he is a sexy half clothed woman WITHOUT A BEARD... I'll live :D

Got the brous bionic XL in today... Pretty cool folder. Lighter than the Lionsteel but doesn't have the same quality feel. It does feel a bit cheap in comparison.

But with the 25% off coupon code it was about 100 cheaper than the Lionsteel too. And i think it looks badass.

View media item 2890
Sweet looking blade.

Probably more like AWOL
Damn, it lives...

I can’t see any picture either, but since I’ve met the guy I’m not too worried :)

Since there have been other beard-ies I feel it’s only fair to share my mess of one, I have some Art of Shaving beard oil that keeps it manageable but I think I need to check out some beard slaves or gels or something that shapes a little better; I look a little too much like a hobo for my comfort, had someone think I was homeless recently and ask me where the local drug dealers were.

oVVlJ91m.jpg
I just got in, and tried the Honest Amish balm. I like it. Has a nice smell to it, very mildly so. I am going to get some beard wax though, to help train it a bit.

All you fellas and your beard maintenance products are making me glad I don't have a beard to deal with.
Takes about 30 seconds to apply, if that.

Turns out, I inadvertently deleted the pics from Imgur.... Oops. Image is back for your viewing pleasure. :D

I can’t believe you’re not seeing royalties!
Because that one song you did called “DIO Sucks!” was a masterpiece. I shutter to think you were’nt paid for that gem...

Alright, full disclosure: Vivian Campbell wrote the lyrics for that number and I took all the credit (but no royalties, damn it!) Yes, Vivian is a dude. And yes, Vivian and Ronnie hated each other.

View media item 2890

Best response ever. I will have to agree with you.

I am not usually a fan of Brous, but that blade is kind of sexy...

oVVlJ91m.jpg

I just got in, and tried the Honest Amish balm. I like it. Has a nice smell to it, very mildly so. I am going to get some beard wax though, to help train it a bit.

You guys might try out some beard balm if you are wanting to shape it some. Wax works great for mustaches but I shudder to think of applying that to my beard.... Balm is thicker and heavier than oil but utilizes the same conditioning elements and allows for good control as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back