"Park Ranger". . . Pics, Specs, and Pricing!. . . Coming Sept. 20, 2017

The satin PR is awesome looking. I hope they counter sing the talon holes like shown on the bigDC example. I think it adds just another step of elegance. Prime example why Busse is second to none.

The satin PR is awesome looking. I hope they counter sing the talon holes like shown on the bigDC example. I think it adds just another step of elegance. Prime example why Busse is second to none.
That little bit of extra massaging is why I went with the DC otherwise I would have saved myself some finishing and do the satin.

I kept putting one in my cart and then deleting. I'm sitting here holding my Rodent Solution and repeating that that half an inch isn't going to make a huge difference between that and having a BAE2, which is very similar in shape yet with relative sledgehammer weight.

And besides, next week is the release of the TGLB LE, right?

Right?

I am going to regret not ordering a PR for myself.

Right!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Man I'm trying to fight this one off...just picked up an older satin game warden with tiger micarta a couple days ago and said I totally don't need the PR...but dam this Satin PR is killing me!

I have dozens of GWs, but still felt the need to order three PRs, and am considering a fourth. I just can't decide what color to get with BIG DC .

I kept putting one in my cart and then deleting. I'm sitting here holding my Rodent Solution and repeating that that half an inch isn't going to make a huge difference between that and having a BAE2, which is very similar in shape yet with relative sledgehammer weight.

And besides, next week is the release of the TGLB LE, right?

Right?

I am going to regret not ordering a PR for myself.

Though if I was Busse I'd release it at or towards the end of OP2W2 after everyone has already purchased all my other blades but what do I know!?!

No, The Basic 8 and then the 8 inch Busse Dagger:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Lol I could go for a 8" LB Busse Dager Tommy! :thumbsup::thumbsup:The LBBD lol! :D

I have dozens of GWs, but still felt the need to order three PRs, and am considering a fourth. I just can't decide what color to get with BIG DC .
Aww man you guys are killing me lol....I haven't ordered yet...I'm between the Satin or the DC...it's going to be a user....I haven't had a DC yet .. that satin looks awsome though!!! The GW I just got is my first Satin..its awsome..I've EDC it all week and alittle whittling in the woods..love this blade!

is it just me or did the price on the park ranger BG change from 187 to 157 without piggyback... Just ordered a BG

Last call on BIG DC finish. I'm trying not to buy another one but let's see what happens after a few more beers!

okay, the email and specs page kept saying $187 unless you piggyback. sombody musta made a booboo on the website lol poor amy
I was thinking that it would have been hard to differentiate between those that also bought the INFI unless they purchased in the same order. It could have caused a bunch of chaos and work for those in the office if they just had folks email in with order numbers to adjust their price.

Much easier to give a break on a new pattern right off the bat, and get the folks talking and bump up the price for regular stock. I am sure they are not selling for under cost, so I would be willing to bet they are still doing fine.
:D;)

These need to become a standard item.. They're adding the BG FBM's to site at end of the year , park rangers should be there as well. This could be the busse equivalent of the Swamp Rat Ratmandu

okay, the email and specs page kept saying $187 unless you piggyback. sombody musta made a booboo on the website lol poor amy

I took it as they were piggybacking this sr101 build with the infi, but the normal price was 187. I bought 2 sr101 at 157 so i sure hope that was the right price. Lol.

I took it as they were piggybacking this sr101 build with the infi, but the normal price was 187. I bought 2 sr101 at 157 so i sure hope that was the right price. Lol.

Correct. Jerry clarified earlier that you don't have to buy anything else to get a BG for $157.

Back