1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"Park Ranger". . . Pics, Specs, and Pricing!. . . Coming Sept. 20, 2017

Discussion in 'Busse Combat Knives' started by Jerry Busse, Sep 18, 2017.

1. StealthCaliber

StealthCaliber Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 20, 2006
    Crap might need cancel mines then, she spent waaay too much on gifts this year so my funds are pretty dried up until atleast mid january. :(

2. StealthCaliber

Jul 20, 2006
    That and the $2000 loan to parents to help with medical bills

3. emt1581

emt1581

Dec 28, 2011
    Anyone get theirs yet?

4. Leonardo63

Leonardo63 Gold Member Gold Member

May 24, 2017
    Gonna be a little while longer- the BG FBM's are about done showing up I think and TG A2's in the hopper- then the battle saw and PR's next. I'd guess another 3-4 weeks for dings maybe? ... just a guess.

5. CookieRawwr

CookieRawwr Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 23, 2014
    Oh dang, I better put a couple folders up for sale if the dings are imminent. I don't need the Olamic wayfarer since I don't have a way to sharpen it , and yeah I'll sell my Emersons on the cheap lol.

6. StealthCaliber

Jul 20, 2006
    the park rangers are due to start hitting next week "according to amy, and kendra". unfortunately I had to cancels mines due to dad's medical bills and the rediculous amount she spent "most of without my knowledge" on christmas gifts this year >_<.. Can't do any bitching either or she'll bring up the knife purchases are a counter attack :oops:

Crosier and Murman like this.
  7. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie

Sep 20, 2016
    Got a cqc 13 by any chance?

8. CookieRawwr

Jun 23, 2014
    I have a satin 13 in really good shape. will be posting these tonight or tomorrow morning.

9. DamascusBowie

DamascusBowie

Sep 20, 2016
    Cool, thanks for the heads up, Im most likely very interested. I just traded off my sheepdog, I loved the bowie blade as i usually o, but I couldnt stand the flip tab, no, I hated it. Dont let me get started, lol, but I love the wave and disc on the emersons, and that protruding flip thingy just irked me to no end. I loved that blade but i hated that extra protrusion.

10. emt1581

emt1581

Dec 28, 2011
    Maybe next week or two weeks or at least by Summer.

I didn't get any emails, tracking numbers, etc. this week. Did anyone else?

11. CookieRawwr

Jun 23, 2014
    No nothing yet, I'm glad I got this one covered now and don't have to cancel one of the orders. Looking forward to bruiser and black finish, and one tan and black DC Park Ranger.

12. NJBillK

NJBillK Custom Leather and Fixed Blade modifications. Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 27, 2014
    The more that I think about it, the combo that I ordered, desert bronze/maroon micarta, might seem a bit ostentatious once in hand.

Thankfully the bronze looks like it is one of the coatings that doesn't have the voids in it that hammered silver/forest green can have. This will yield a nice, solid base for an etching resist, if I find the bronze to be too flashy or brash for my tastes.

I posted a small indoors pic of the combo, but I would love to see a pic of the combo in the sun.

13. emt1581

emt1581

Dec 28, 2011
    *crickets*

14. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    I could use a couple more weeks of crickets.

Murman likes this.
  15. Mastiff1

Mastiff1

Aug 3, 2012
    Anxiously waiting for my first Infi bladeā€¦..still waiting

16. LoganX

LoganX

Aug 5, 2017
    DING!!!

17. Thorz113

Thorz113

Apr 24, 2014
    DING! WOOT!

18. JohnTheTexican

JohnTheTexican Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 1, 2006
    BIG DC ding.

19. cashville

cashville Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 12, 2017
    If anyone decides to let one go, feel free to PM me. Currently kicking myself for not ordering one.

20. DesertDweller

DesertDweller Gold Member Gold Member

May 5, 2005
    Satin Ding