"Park Ranger". . . Pics, Specs, and Pricing!. . . Coming Sept. 20, 2017

Crap might need cancel mines then, she spent waaay too much on gifts this year so my funds are pretty dried up until atleast mid january. :(

Anyone get theirs yet?
Gonna be a little while longer- the BG FBM's are about done showing up I think and TG A2's in the hopper- then the battle saw and PR's next. I'd guess another 3-4 weeks for dings maybe? ... just a guess.

Oh dang, I better put a couple folders up for sale if the dings are imminent. I don't need the Olamic wayfarer since I don't have a way to sharpen it , and yeah I'll sell my Emersons on the cheap lol.

the park rangers are due to start hitting next week "according to amy, and kendra". unfortunately I had to cancels mines due to dad's medical bills and the rediculous amount she spent "most of without my knowledge" on christmas gifts this year >_<.. Can't do any bitching either or she'll bring up the knife purchases are a counter attack :oops:

I have a satin 13 in really good shape. will be posting these tonight or tomorrow morning.

Cool, thanks for the heads up, Im most likely very interested. I just traded off my sheepdog, I loved the bowie blade as i usually o, but I couldnt stand the flip tab, no, I hated it. Dont let me get started, lol, but I love the wave and disc on the emersons, and that protruding flip thingy just irked me to no end. I loved that blade but i hated that extra protrusion.

No nothing yet, I'm glad I got this one covered now and don't have to cancel one of the orders. Looking forward to bruiser and black finish, and one tan and black DC Park Ranger.

The more that I think about it, the combo that I ordered, desert bronze/maroon micarta, might seem a bit ostentatious once in hand.

Thankfully the bronze looks like it is one of the coatings that doesn't have the voids in it that hammered silver/forest green can have. This will yield a nice, solid base for an etching resist, if I find the bronze to be too flashy or brash for my tastes.

I posted a small indoors pic of the combo, but I would love to see a pic of the combo in the sun.

If anyone decides to let one go, feel free to PM me. Currently kicking myself for not ordering one.

Back