"Park Ranger". . . Pics, Specs, and Pricing!. . . Coming Sept. 20, 2017

Freaking love that pic lol and I normall don' dig orange. But that' beautiful lol if I wasn't on the waiting list already, I'd definitely get on it now lol

Thank you, I did add a filter because the lighting sucked :D but I’ll try and get a good shot of it in proper lighting. The orange is killer tho.

I carried mine around all day too and passed it around prolly 20 guys and a couple gals and everyone just fell in love with it. I've brought all my knives in and of all of them I think they liked this one about the best of all because it's not so, intimidating maybe? Unlike with the other blades no one asked me who I was going to chop up and bury in a field LOL!

Chris A Chris A That orange freaking pops in that photo like a mofo! I know's it's partially lighting but looks like the sht man! :thumbsup:
Thanks bro! I did add a filter since the lighting sucked lol I’ll get a good pic soon :cool:

No matter how many times I hit refresh, my email still has no tracking for my satin INFI. Dayum the bad luck!!!!

No, they told me the laser was messed up and was unable to logo it. the rest of the satins won’t be able to have a logo either :eek::eek::eek::D

Yes, requested it sterile. :)

I’ve got the same one coming on Monday....satin, sterile with black micarta.

No, they told me the laser was messed up and was unable to logo it. the rest of the satins won’t be able to have a logo either :eek::eek::eek::D
Yes, requested it sterile. :)
Whoa! I could just imagine all the hogs stopped in their tracks for a split second like you took their feed away! ... and gave it right back! LOLOLO!!! That was good :thumbsup:

First satin pic! Beautiful! It looks even better than the first pics we got.

Really Digggg this Knaff! The mini contoured handles are Gloooriioouusssss. I really like that the tube fasteners are bead blasted as well. really nice touch.Thanks for the killer blade Busse!

EGO0kU3.jpg

jv7XqCg.jpg

umWIRbv.jpg

sW7MNPN.jpg

Really Digggg this Knaff! The mini contoured handles are Gloooriioouusssss. I really like that the tube fasteners are bead blasted as well. really nice touch.Thanks for the killer blade Busse!

EGO0kU3.jpg

jv7XqCg.jpg

umWIRbv.jpg

sW7MNPN.jpg

Whoa, thats maroon mic? Good grief, I had no idea it would look this good.

Hey Chingon
Awsome pics, and killer cool combo, I'm Gona go kick my a$$$$ For canceling my DC/maroon PR,
That maroon looks just like I was hoping it would, a ot Las Tan/brown, and more maroon/burgundy

yup, sure is. Maroon/double cut bead blast may be my new favorite combo. Now I gotta stop buying blades and save up for a bead blast cabinet. I think the Pork Chop is going to be the first to receive some TLC once I get one. :eek::D

Hey Drey! This one came out Burgundy for sure. It also almost looks like it has hints of black...but it's just the contrast between light and dark burgandy/maroon. I should of bought multiples lol. I would send you one if I had done so.

I called the shop after I canceled it to see if I can get it back lol it was too late, but i did get on the waiting list. For now I'd settle for my Satin/Black Canvas... but not even a shipping notice yet.... must be last in line lol

Back