"Park Ranger". . . Pics, Specs, and Pricing!. . . Coming Sept. 20, 2017

-Red Bull
Also your best bet would be to email or call the shop, and get on the waiting list. A ot of times, once they done shipping, they have left overs, from cancelltions and what not. Or watch the exchange, either way, good luck.

I wonder if it's too late to uncancel the ones threw back to the trough due to an unexpected job change?

I want one please.INFI Steel with a Busse Industrial Grade Double Cut (BIG DC)
In Satin finished and Blue and Black Handles.

Hello - please take a look at posts 526 and 540 to see comparisons between Satin and BIG DC finishes. The BIG DC finish is a duller bead blast finish. Cheers!

I got mine. DC with Black Canvas.

MHu7yz2.jpg

I wish I didn't have to cancel my order for the other three.
I really like this knife.

abjiNLZ.jpg

Getting mine tomorrow according to UPS. I'm super excited! This will be my first piece of INFI and waiting hasn't been easy! I just went with satin INFI with black G10 handles. Judging by a pic of that same combination that someone else already posted in this thread, I think I will be more than pleased with it.

Got the shipping notice today that my PRs are inbound at long last. I had a mix of INFI and SR101. Should be here on Wednesday and I've got sheaths on order with Mr. Brown. Had hoped to have these before Christmas, but a couple folks got IOUs instead. :) Worth the wait I'm sure! Going to be sending my CG version in to Josh at Razor's Edge for a couple mods. Excited to see how that will turn out.

Got the shipping notice today that my PRs are inbound at long last. I had a mix of INFI and SR101. Should be here on Wednesday and I've got sheaths on order with Mr. Brown. Had hoped to have these before Christmas, but a couple folks got IOUs instead. :) Worth the wait I'm sure! Going to be sending my CG version in to Josh at Razor's Edge for a couple mods. Excited to see how that will turn out.
I think I hear code for choil mod. I am anxious to see how the work turns out. Knowing Josh' work, I bet it will be a fantastic looking piece.

I have the same combo on order and am still waiting for shipping. I Haven't seen any bronze ones yet so I'm guessing they were some of the last to be coated.
Looking forward to when I do receive it !!!
My DB/MM combo should be here today. Will try to get pics up.

Finally, got my Satin/Black Canvas Shipping notice, what a nice way to start the day lol
But it only says ready for pick up, so no idea what day it should be here. On a good note I'm really looking forward to find out if it' a ot faster from Ohio to Idaho (where I recently moved) Cuzz to WA used to take a week or more.

Back