Patriotic Themed CRKs

Oh great. Another one to add to the wishlist, lol. "Tanked"

CRK0090-SC079-2.jpg

Yeah, I've been mulling over getting a Tanked for a while now.

I like them a lot.

I have no pics that equal those posted....THANKS to your pics......and don't want to jump someone else's thread, but I am looking for a small Stars and Stripes with box and papers. STANDARD blade not Damascus.

Love the stars and stripes photos!!! I just posted a thread in the trade forum looking for a stars and stripes. Anyone looking to unload one of these beauties check it out.

My very first Sebenza and my very first Chris Reeve. I am not disappointed! I'll get some better pics, but the batteries in my SLR were dead.

0124151603-L.jpg

0124151615-L.jpg

Oh great. Another one to add to the wishlist, lol. "Tanked"

CRK0090-SC079-2.jpg
at least this one is pretty easy to obtain right now

My very first Sebenza and my very first Chris Reeve. I am not disappointed! I'll get some better pics, but the batteries in my SLR were dead.

0124151603-L.jpg

0124151615-L.jpg

congrats! be patient and you will find the one you really want :thumbup: I personally do not collect, I prefer to buy to use but everyone has their own perspectives

Surprised I haven't seen one of the RSC Ole Glory versions posted yet .... here's mine that I normally throw up on the 4th of July (one of a small number I have seen produced with the spirograph Damascus):

UGCGGSmOldGlor.jpg

You guys take much better pics than I can but I thought that I should add my 2 Seb's to the ones that you guys have already posted anyway.

DRH here's a brother to your knife. A Large UG Ol' Glory with Reverse silver contrast sporting a very nice Ladder Damascus blade( I wish I had that Spirograph above )

Here's a nice old Stars and Stripes from '99 with the old style flat clip, it's obviously very well used and loved.

And of course a couple of pics of them together.

Thanks for looking.

You guys take much better pics than I can but I thought that I should add my 2 Seb's to the ones that you guys have already posted anyway.

DRH here's a brother to your knife. A Large UG Ol' Glory with Reverse silver contrast sporting a very nice Ladder Damascus blade( I wish I had that Spirograph above )

Here's a nice old Stars and Stripes from '99 with the old style flat clip, it's obviously very well used and loved.

And of course a couple of pics of them together.

Thanks for looking.

Very handsome pair!!!

I was able to talk a fellow member out of his Stars & Stripes. So, I'll now have both the Stars & Stripes and Ole Glory. Glorious is simply a matter of buying one, and Tanked should be easy to land as well. The only think better would be to find any of these with Damascus blades.

You're putting together a nice collection.

I couldn't agree more about the damascus, I wish my Stars and Stripes had a damascus blade instead of the BG-42.

I need a day with some nice weather to get some good pics of this knife. These will have to do in the mean time. The Stars & Stripes Sebenza will be here Wednesday.

CRK%20Sebenza%20Ole%20Glory%201-L.jpg

CRK%20Sebenza%20Ole%20Glory%204-L.jpg

CRK%20Sebenza%20Ole%20Glory%203-L.jpg

Another has been added to the collection. Do these fade over time, or would have looked like this when new. I realize this knife is 11 years old. I'm also curious about the lanyard. Would it have had a pin the lanyard attached to when new?

0128151509a-L.jpg

0128151510a-L.jpg

0128151511-L.jpg

0128151511b-L.jpg

0128151514a-L.jpg

Back