Patriotic Themed CRKs

A little online searching doesn't show one Small Stars & Stripes with a lanyard pin. They all have the lanyard simply run through the handle. I'm going to just tie this one back on. http://chrisreeve.com/Knot-Tie

That's almost certainly how it came. I have the same knife from about the same date. The ano on mine is not bright, either - again, that's how it came. It has not faded, though if you use it a lot it could wear some or become dirty. CRK recommends a little Windex on a Q-tip to clean it; you could them put a tiny bit of Ren wax on it if you wish.

That's almost certainly how it came. I have the same knife from about the same date. The ano on mine is not bright, either - again, that's how it came. It has not faded, though if you use it a lot it could wear some or become dirty. CRK recommends a little Windex on a Q-tip to clean it; you could them put a tiny bit of Ren wax on it if you wish.

That's good to hear, and what I figured. I'm new to this and learning as I ago. I'm enjoying the journey :)

Last edited:
That's good to hear, and what I figured. I'm new to this and learning as I ago. I'm enjoying the journey :)

It's a fun ride for sure, and this group is one of the best I've found in any hobby forum on the internet. :) I checked the date on mine: October 26, 2004. :thumbup:

A little online searching doesn't show one Small Stars & Stripes with a lanyard pin. They all have the lanyard simply run through the handle. I'm going to just tie this one back on. http://chrisreeve.com/Knot-Tie

CRK didn't start using the lanyard pin until sometime in 2008, I believe. Like you said, you can just tie a lanyard on ... or you can buy a pin/lanyard set and put it in.

I'm not sure how bright the color was on the Stars and Stripes, I bought mine used- well used, and it has either faded A LOT or the color was never very rich.

The regulars never came with a lanyard pin if I remember correctly. I'm pretty sure I have an extra pin/lanyard laying around, pm me if you're interested and I'll mail it out to you.

I'm not sure how bright the color was on the Stars and Stripes, I bought mine used- well used, and it has either faded A LOT or the color was never very rich.

The regulars never came with a lanyard pin if I remember correctly. I'm pretty sure I have an extra pin/lanyard laying around, pm me if you're interested and I'll mail it out to you.

Very generous of you! :thumbup:

Thank you very much for the offer. I have the original lanyard and will tie it back as it was when new. If I were carrying, I'd add the pin. Thanks anyway!

Nyefmaker's and Birdhunter's are awesome. Those get my vote.

Some really nice photos in this thread. Appreciate you guys sharing. Now I really want one now myself. Lol.

I ordered a small Glorious and Tanked Friday evening.

Very, very nice.
I've been eyeing the Glorious since they were released, that and an Elk Mountain.

I see that you'll be searching for a Damascus Mnandi next, great choice !
I have a Spirigraph/Ebony that I love as well as a s30v/Ebony that gets used. They're great knives.
I prefer the older model with the original style nail nick, clip, and pivot but they're all nice :D

Back