Photos Pawel Michalski Custom Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. It's a very first time that I make this kind of decoration. It's really difficult work. One mistake and knife is wasted.

Hello. What do you think about this kind of knife? I made it just for fun. Do you recognise a inspiration ?;)

I like all of them expect handle on last one .Somehow not proportional and too many angles ,looks uncomfortably for that kind of knife but sheath is excellent ........... I especially like the one you make just for fun :)

the handle in the latest one is surprisingly comfortable. I understand that you may not like it, but the comfort is guaranteed;)

the handle in the latest one is surprisingly comfortable. I understand that you may not like it, but the comfort is guaranteed;)
I am the opposite, I love octagonal WA handles, and this is a cool looking fusion of a WA and a western handle. I really dig it. I may one day steal that idea.

what method do you use to put your mark on your blades?

Nice looking Knives...The Just For Fun Knife resembles a BUSSE Battle Mistress...Be aware that the Front "Talon Hole" is a BUSSE Trademark!

Yes I know;) that's why it's a knife only for me, not for sale.
You are the only one who recognise my inspiration for this knife...congratulations...you win my hand shake:)
Thanks for comment...it's very nice for me when somebody visiting this tread.

You're Welcome....Keep up the good work.

I've been a Busse collector for years that is why it was easily recognizable. As knife makers we try to use design ideas from other makers as long as we respect their original designs and give them due credit for the inspiration without infringing on Trademarks.

I totally agree with that.
I almost never imitate other markers, but sometimes we can do it unconsciously. In the subject of knives' designs, I think everything has already been said. It's hard to be original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back