Photos Pawel Michalski Custom Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice knife. The sheath is a bit too untraditional for my taste. Would look great on another knife.

This one is for a man who likes traditional puukko knives, but also would like a scabbard adapted to his needs, so I created such combo called puukko neck ;).
Above this last one is a traditional knife and a traditional scabbard.

I wouldn't actually call this a puukko. Puukkos come in many different sizes and shapes but no puukko has a full flat grind. The largest grind I've seen are in Rautalammin puukkos which are around 70%-80% the width of the blade.

Of course, you are right, notice that I do not call this knife a traditional puukko because it is not it, it is rather a bushcraft knife inspired by the shape of puukko. See my previous knives, you will find there traditional puukko, but also a lot of variations. I always like to create something new, I don't like to stay still and do always something standard. I am glad that someone wanted to write a few words about my knives, thank you!

Of course, you are right, notice that I do not call this knife a traditional puukko because it is not it, it is rather a bushcraft knife inspired by the shape of puukko. See my previous knives, you will find there traditional puukko, but also a lot of variations. I always like to create something new, I don't like to stay still and do always something standard. I am glad that someone wanted to write a few words about my knives, thank you!
Well , your knives leaves us speechless :) Big LIKE IT ! Wait , I have something to comment :D I know that it is personal taste but for me it is sin to cut/shorten a beautiful piece of wood to insert other material in handle ....like on that hunting puukko with Turkish walnut handle ......

Well , your knives leaves us speechless :) Big LIKE IT ! Wait , I have something to comment :D I know that it is personal taste but for me it is sin to cut/shorten a beautiful piece of wood to insert other material in handle ....like on that hunting puukko with Turkish walnut handle ......

...think about it differently, what to do when you only have a small, short piece of Turkich walnut? :p;)

Make sense............... :) but you cut it from bigger piece so it is still sin :pI like Turkish walnut , I have two beautiful piece , waiting for right steel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back