Pay it forward 2010

Glad it got thru...sorry it took so dang long...

Let me add to the sorry it took so long discussion.

Doug...I came down with a nasty case of Diverticulitis and have been a wreck for a week or so...should be able to mail out that Cobra monday or Tuesday...I will let you know when I do.

As an aside...
I don't mind waiting for stuff but I just wish some people would just not offer something if they can't or don't intend to send it. I am totally ok with someone changing their mind...I just wish they would come out and say it.

Let me add to the sorry it took so long discussion.

Doug...I came down with a nasty case of Diverticulitis and have been a wreck for a week or so...should be able to mail out that Cobra monday or Tuesday...I will let you know when I do.

As an aside...
I don't mind waiting for stuff but I just wish some people would just not offer something if they can't or don't intend to send it. I am totally ok with someone changing their mind...I just wish they would come out and say it.

Damn...that sucks...take it easy then...I can wait. :)

Doug,

Please pm me your addy again as I deleted like an ass.

Gonna ship that detector today if I get your addy in the next hour.

I received the tripwire, and now I'm giving up to buck's!!!!!!
both are stainless and I've used them for turkey hunting, skinned a few.......so now I pass them onto somebody else....XD 9mm not included, just used as a reference...:D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

pm me or the first I'll take it gets them!!!!!!

Attachments

• IMG_2412.jpg
    IMG_2412.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 163
  • IMG_2413.jpg
    IMG_2413.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 162
  • IMG_2414.jpg
    IMG_2414.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 160
I received the tripwire, and now I'm giving up to buck's!!!!!!
both are stainless and I've used them for turkey hunting, skinned a few.......so now I pass them onto somebody else....XD 9mm not included, just used as a reference...:D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

pm me or the first I'll take it gets them!!!!!!
IllTakeIt.jpg

OOPS! Shore08 beat me to it.

Up for grabs to a good home:

1 well used Shrade Cliphanger (USA made). Blade has some play and this was definitely a user, but there is still some life left in it for sure. I believe that I lost the clip somewhere along the way, but I'll go look again. This was my first 'real' pocket knife, and I hope it serves someone else as well as it served me for a while.

Also up for grabs is this PSK kit sent to me by Outdoor life. It has a flashlight, whistle, compass, SAK style knife, and vial with fishing line, hooks, needles, and thread. It all fits inside the accompanying belt pouch.

First I'll take it here wins. Good luck!

ETA pics...

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

Also ETA that I'll be at the firehouse tomorrow and unable to access this, so if it takes me a day or two to get back, I apologize!

:D

cool! i'll take it!
does it count if i have a bro who really would use that(the psk)?
thanks!

Up for grabs to a good home:

1 well used Shrade Cliphanger (USA made). Blade has some play and this was definitely a user, but there is still some life left in it for sure. I believe that I lost the clip somewhere along the way, but I'll go look again. This was my first 'real' pocket knife, and I hope it serves someone else as well as it served me for a while.

Also up for grabs is this PSK kit sent to me by Outdoor life. It has a flashlight, whistle, compass, SAK style knife, and vial with fishing line, hooks, needles, and thread. It all fits inside the accompanying belt pouch.

First I'll take it here wins. Good luck!

ETA pics...

photo2.jpg

photo.jpg

Also ETA that I'll be at the firehouse tomorrow and unable to access this, so if it takes me a day or two to get back, I apologize!

:D

Sorry Schmittie, it looks like Sadie won it. Sadie, shoot me an email and I'll get it out to you hopefully tomorrow. Congrats!

I don't suppose anyone has an extra Rock River AR15 trigger group they want to part with?

:)

I would buy one but I just had to buy a 12 gauge since we have been getting nightly visits from a roughly 300 lb black bear and last night she got unnervingly close to the rather unimpressive back door.

thanks shore
much appreciated
cant seem to connect with an email or personal message...
help me out here
thanks again

Back