Pay it forward 2010

Coincidentally I have something i just unpacked from my shed...A Cobra radar detector.

First one that posts gets it. It won't ship until after next friday though.

hey guys, i have lmf ferro rod that broke and is now about an inch of just rod with the handle section haveing about 1/2 inch left. the small section would make a great little back up rod or rod for a mini survival kit. email me if you want it.

crazycolerogers@gmail.com

Ok...so I finally got the wire shipped out that should have been gone a month or so again. Sorry guys. I had packed it up when I got ready to move and couldn't find it. :eek: I kinda feel like a tool...

Just stumbled onto this thread and what a great idea. Gonna do my part to keep it going. I have an Ontario TAK1 serrated that I did a handle mod on. Looks pretty cool and improves on the smooth micarta scales. No pics but it's up for grabs to whoever wants it. Never carry it anymore and it deserves some belt time..........

Ok...so I finally got the wire shipped out that should have been gone a month or so again. Sorry guys. I had packed it up when I got ready to move and couldn't find it. :eek: I kinda feel like a tool...

It is yours sir, just pm me your addy again as I no longer have it.

Anyone want this bag?? Got it while I was in Iraq back in 08 and didn’t use it very much. I think its still got a lil Iraqi dust on it. Who knows, maybe this will bump up my karma and I can get a bali for my deployment later this summer. (sorry for crappy pic, wife dropped the camera in some water)
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/5923/0526002011.jpg

What model is it? Fatboy Versipak? It looks like it would be great for short outings, I know I could sure get some use out of it :D

When are you heading back? My bro-in-law is in the Guard (116th) heading out in September.

And if you edit your settings I will email you my address...

Thanks!

What model is it? Fatboy Versipak? It looks like it would be great for short outings, I know I could sure get some use out of it :D

When are you heading back? My bro-in-law is in the Guard (116th) heading out in September.

And if you edit your settings I will email you my address...

Thanks!

damn you beat me to it........... :p

its all yours. yea its a fatboy or something like that. i call it a murse lol. my email is ima19d@aol. just give me your addy and ill send it out this weekend. im heading back around julyish.

Oh...I also am going to put up two spools of the GI spool wire from rksoon. It's in post #146 if anyone wants it. It is more than I will use, so I am gonna pass some of it along.

hey buddy I got the trip wire.....thanks....I'll be putting up something here, later sometime this week........thanks agian!!!!!

im sorry man, i still havent mailed out the bag yet. ive been stupid busy with work getting ready for deployment good ole anthrax shots, tb, hearing tests, ill have it in the mail this week tho

Back