Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

That one looks really familiar, nicely aged, come home to grandpapa:

large.jpg

How many of those things do you have anyway? :D
The number of FKs come and go, with the knives. I believe you own the top one, Ivan must own the butterscotch (wanna do some trading, Ivan?) but I have kept all the Westinghouse-handled CPKs I ever acquired, including FK, EDC, RLC and Dagger. Got a Shiv that almost matches, but not Westinghouse.

Bottom line, the best of the bunch was always the butterscotch, IMHO, looks to still be! But the three above are just about the best there were, and pretty much still are.

Last edited:
Here are a couple pics of four fighters I just picked up from a single seller. One is a UF, another is an A2 Cerakote Shiv, the remaining two being black-handled Shivs. These four, though all black, each have a reason to stay with me. Should leave me with one or two other excess black Shivs, one of which is spoken for (T):

large.jpg

large.jpg

Last edited:
If you ever go to move one of those Bob, let me know. I'd love to have one. Not sure I have anything you would want or don't have but it's worth a try;)

Throwing my hat in the ring for a shiv. I have a few new delta 3v field knives for trade plus cash on my end. Please PM me if interested.

Just a quick note to all who have expressed interest in the Shivs (except for Tom:p).....they don't arrive until later this week, at which time I'll post a couple of pics that show all of the Shivs and UFs. One is allocated already (T) and at most, there may be one in my group of Shivs that could be considered a duplicate, all others being in some way different from one another.

Once I post the pics of all the Shivs and UFs together, that would be time I might start thinking about alternatives. Thanks for expressing your interest. Except for Tom:D.

Just a quick note to all who have expressed interest in the Shivs (except for Tom:p).....they don't arrive until later this week, at which time I'll post a couple of pics that show all of the Shivs and UFs. One is allocated already (T) and at most, there may be one in my group of Shivs that could be considered a duplicate, all others being in some way different from one another.

Once I post the pics of all the Shivs and UFs together, that would be time I might start thinking about alternatives. Thanks for expressing your interest. Except for Tom:D.
Thanks Bob! Mr Betzner said he would come thru and he indeed has! Classy Dude:thumbsup::D
View attachment 752880

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm gonna miss Tommy's WTB-Shiv postings repeating every 5 seconds!

... NOT :p :D

P.S. I gotta hand it to you though because the persistence paid off.

P.P.S. Mr. B is also my hero but I'm not allowed to steal Tommy's memes and graphics anymore! :mad:

Last edited:
Being retired, and living where the low is 57 and the high is 63, jeans and flannel work well. Used Patagonia shirts from Ebay, lol. But when Mat highlighted here in the subforum my proclivity toward wearing pj bottoms and REALLY bottom-of-the-barrel pants and shoes, he thereafter was given a glimpse of the pre-retirement wardrobe, to which he refers above. So I had a few pair of shoes, wtf.

I believe Mat must have been a drama student in a previous life, lol.

Last edited:
I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm gonna miss Tommy's WTB-Shiv postings repeating every 5 seconds!

... NOT :p :D

P.S. I gotta hand it to you though because the persistence paid off.

P.P.S. Mr. B is also my hero but I'm not allowed to steal Tommy's memes and graphics anymore! :mad:
I am going to try and limit them to every 10 seconds or so in the future-Maybe:thumbsup::(

Being retired, and living where the low is 57 and the high is 63, jeans and flannel work well. Used Patagonia shirts from Ebay, lol. But when Mat highlighted here in the subforum my proclivity toward wearing pj bottoms and REALLY bottom-of-the-barrel pants and shoes, he thereafter was given a glimpse of the pre-retirement wardrobe, to which he refers above. So I had a few pair of shoes, wtf.

I believe Mat must have been a drama student in a previous life, lol.

Bob, would've been much better if you had left a bit to the imagination... People then would be suspecting a budding bromance and exchange of selfies :D

Believe it or not, in the past life I was an engineer blessed with two left hands! o_O :confused:

Back