Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

I am a Dagger guy, and I want one! Beautiful Bob! 10 inches long, so it is basically the same length as the LC-SWEET:D Black Canvas for me Nathan:eek:;)

I have a very special affinity for daggers because of what I otherwise collect. And Nathan's Dagger is most often displayed with other very, very special daggers. Nathan's Dagger carries with it not just an outstanding design profile, but a degree of perfection very, very difficult to match. Only the very best of custom daggers can meet the same degree of perfection.

Well Bob has been sharing the Shiv photos lately so I've decided it's time for me to post a Shiv photo too.

So here goes!

This one is a 8" Shiv in A2, Dark stonewash, polished edge with an Osage Orange diamond quilted handle on a black G10 liner.

And to compliment it a 8" 3V Utility Fighter, satin finish with a 15 dps edge, also polished, more so than normal. Same handle.

I'm a terrible photographer. These pics are crap and don't do the knives justice. The chatoyant wood can't be captured by my feeble attempts.

Enjoy.

IMG_0774.JPG
IMG_0766.JPG
IMG_0768.JPG
IMG_0764.JPG
IMG_0771.JPG
IMG_0770.JPGIMG_0777.JPG
IMG_0780.JPG

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
3eyKL4L.jpg

Edc representing at the giants v jets preseason tailgating. Used for all the food prep for the day, it was pretty filthy by the time we left. I made the mistake of lending it to our neighbors and the did a number on the edge cutting up stuff on the grill. Resharpened it last night watching game of thrones and all is right with the world again

3eyKL4L.jpg

Edc representing at the giants v jets preseason tailgating. Used for all the food prep for the day, it was pretty filthy by the time we left. I made the mistake of lending it to our neighbors and the did a number on the edge cutting up stuff on the grill. Resharpened it last night watching game of thrones and all is right with the world again

You must be from my neck of the woods. I'm about 40 minutes south of there in Middlesex County.

Well Bob has been spamming the Shiv photos lately so I've decided it's time for me to post a Shiv photo too.

So here goes!

This one is a 8" Shiv in A2, Dark stonewash, polished edge with an Osage Orange diamond quilted handle on a black G10 liner.

And to compliment it a 8" 3V Utility Fighter, satin finish with a 15 dps edge, also polished, more so than normal. Same handle.

I'm a terrible photographer. These pics are crap and don't do the knives justice. The chatoyant wood can't be captured by my feeble attempts.

Enjoy.

View attachment 756928
View attachment 756924
View attachment 756925
View attachment 756923
View attachment 756927
View attachment 756926View attachment 756929
View attachment 756932

Thank you for your time.

You're Osage fighters are stunning Justin! :thumbsup:

Grats. They are like twins! I think we all agree it's awesome you got this one!

You are hereby banned from repeated and frequently posting WTBs for a Shiv now.

:cool:

Back