Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

With my great appreciation and gratitude to: @betzner for hooking me up with my "user" Shiv. Thank you so very much Bob and I took a photo combining some nostalgia with this Shiv. Do you recognize any of these people on the photos without cheating? The fella on the bottom of the left page? ;)

lewsyi1.jpg

KIpiA06.jpg

P.S. the shadow is of my fat belly, not a patina on the steel!!!
Congrats on the Shiv Mat, Excuse my behavior
View attachment 783387

Last edited:
Very nice Nathan! Is that the EDC2? They look hollow ground, I like the swedge!

Oh come on! That's too nice for only one! Lol. Can we get the swedge option for the edc2 order? That would be a great match to my LC. The hollow grind is fantastic too, but I'm sure that creates a lot more time invested. Not that the swedge wouldn't, but I figure aim small, miss small:D

The bang-bang ones are just for home and range, in my current State of domicile. If I'm traveling in my car, my auto is also an extension of my Home (while unloaded). However, I keep as far away as possible from me and a peace officer just in case I get stopped just because I have one of those faces that says, "shoot first - ask questions later" :D

lCgSq6y.jpg

nrMkhoY.jpg

zjlJgsi.jpg

I'm going to get myself a 1911 one day if I decide to pack up and leave Cali for a more "luv me gunz" friendlier State. There's something about those old, fat and lethargic 45s which I like. Maybe they remind me too much of myself? :cool:

Last edited:
Back