Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

Memorial Day Maroon Medium Chopper
lzgq4OR.jpg

JxaLTMz.jpg
Maroon looks great on these!

There's a reason why it went which I'm not gonna tell Ya because this is not the right place but if you dig more into it, you will find out.
Found out the reason long ago, The Dye For the Maroon (Machining) is too difficult and wasteful for CPK to keep producing! That's why CPK is offering Black Linen

Found out the reason long ago, The Dye For the Maroon (Machining) is too difficult and wasteful for CPK to keep producing! That's why CPK is offering Black Linen

Damn! I was going to hustle you. Oh well, you're way too clever for me :p

BTW, that's not really the only reason o_O

Hard to get the Maroon to the right color and texture,and was also clogging up the machinery with the Dye being used and consequently much of the originak Material had to be disguarded! In other word it was costing the CPK Tean to much Money to produce it, That is why the prices were much higher for than Maroon than it will be for the Black Linen! I love it (Maroon Micarta) :cool:Looks like i will start getting some black linen in the future:D

Last edited:
I'll be an excellent interrogation office if Tommy was in my custody. I'd give him a couple of cigarettes and gums; he'd sing for me like a canary :D

If none of the above should work, I'd pull out some maroon linen handle scales!

^^^Just believe in keeping the Uninformed (and then theirs Mat) people Informed!:p Maybe i should get another set, or better yet get some Snakeskin:eek:

Last edited:
South Lake Tahoe, didn't get to do any bushcraft stuff but went on some great hikes and paddle boards on the lake. Beautiful country! As far as California goes, it's the best snowboarding outside Mammoth when we get some good snowfall.
When I saw your photo, brought back some great memories.:thumbsup::cool:

Back