Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

And another UFK in Ghost scales...

large.jpg

large.jpg
Bob,

Any chance we could see a spine shot with the ghost scales? They look great!!!

Thanks,
Justin

Yes, you are! Dunno how you do it...

Simple, Bob gets in on the sales just like everyone else does but Bob's also a a time traveller! So when he goes forward in time, he has the fastest Internet and when he goes back, he erases his "I take it" posts so no one but Nathan who is also a time traveller (high in other words) sees them!

Congrats Bob on those beauties :D

Don't be too jealous of Bob's early pickin's.

I have it on good authority that the blanks that fail magnaflux testing are the ones Nathan sets aside for Bob's knives.

Don't believe me? Look at his NASK, catastrophic edge damage and Bob was just cutting the cheese when it happened. Nathan knows what he is doing.

Lol. Well the scales do look different there than in Bob's picture. I think if the ghost scales get some light behind them they're really going to pop.

I think you are dead on. I now remember seeing these having been shown by Jo, and now as we discuss them, realize that the light will make quite a difference. I'll image the UFK in good light and find out,,,

I took a bunch of images in the waning sunlight of the Ghost scales. Wherever you turn them you get a different flash of translucency. I picked several ones somewhat randomly to show below, which I think you will find really Ghostly! Just one further comment - when these first arrived, i didn't realize the light would make all the difference in the world and, in fact, thought about returning them! Now, I have been "enlightened". Gorgeous stuff, thanks, Jo!!

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

large.jpg

Back