Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

I love this vintage micarta!!

mIs0fi1.jpg

A little later tonight I get to pic up the last piece I need to complete this set in black canvas micarta!!

Last edited:
They really are TG56!!
The fighter handle is as perfect to me as the Field Knife handles!!
This big fighter does not feel big in hand!! It's balance and grip melts into my hand and feels like a natural extension of the body!!
A "Light" variant in .188" Delta 3V would be dreamy!! :cool:

Last edited:
Really like that vintage mircarta coiled! Wish there was more of that offered but that's what makes it so special.

Yes maybe someday Nathan will offer them once again-Wishful thinking I am sure, but they are indeed Beautiful! Congrats again
They really are TG56!!
The fighter handle is as perfect to me as the Field Knife handles!!
This big fighter does not feel big in hand!! It's balance and grip melts into my hand and feels like a natiral extension of the body!!
A "Light" variant in .188" Delta 3V would be dreamy!! :cool:

Nate's shiv is my favorite model so far that I've had the fortune of handling. Not many makers have a pig sticker of this caliber.

TG56, would be neat to see your TGLB next to the shiv.

Stjones, post a pic of your black micarta collection when it's complete. 👍

Gus, thanks! I believe you have some sweet pieces to share also.

The EDC carries real nice in my front pocket with a JouFuu ambi ISP, and my copper Combatbeads make it easy to grab. [emoji108]❤️
ca9f457446a16ae3ceba79e101f4c8f2.jpg
1c0a9a544c29db52b7fd5530a8b603bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I would love to have a side by side with the TGLB and Shiv-Getting one however (Shiv) remains unresolved!!!
Nate's shiv is my favorite model so far that I've had the fortune of handling. Not many makers have a pig sticker of this caliber.

TG56, would be neat to see your TGLB next to the shiv.

Stjones, post a pic of your black micarta collection when it's complete. ��

Gus, thanks! I believe you have some sweet pieces to share also.

Maybe I've had too many drinks right now. I don't see how any of these Busses are even in the same state as the shiv. At least the TGLB had a pressure vessel fuller too. 😉

I hear a shot of tequila calling for me....

Maybe I've had too many drinks right now. I don't see how any of these Busses are even in the same state as the shiv. At least the TGLB had a pressure vessel fuller too. [emoji6]

I hear a shot of tequila calling for me....

Ha Ha! You're right bro! Cheers![emoji481][emoji38][emoji106]

Okay how about this one, Nathan's personal carry "Nasty Little Double Edged Fighter " vs Shiv? I'll have to go with the Nasty Little Double Edged Fighter [emoji109][emoji48]
00ab2b780d9c237528a1a3e3b8f7e9cd.jpg

Okay how about this one, Nathan's personal carry "Nasty Little Double Edged Fighter " vs Shiv? I'll have to go with the Nasty Little Double Edged Fighter [emoji109][emoji48]
00ab2b780d9c237528a1a3e3b8f7e9cd.jpg

Alright, now you're just showing off. :D

Two different applications in my Opinion, one is a knife the other a pure Stabber-I would not feel at a disadvantage with either! Pretty sure I am not going to get into a knife fight any time soon (Never bring a knife to a gunfight)! If it ever comes down to surviving the inevitable ZOMBIE Apocalypse (Walking Dead Unbelieveable) a knife or a pistol is not going to help a whole lot! I want the Shiv to Stick Pigs and Kill Zombies That just walk around begging to be stabbed (Whatever-I make this reference sarcastically because so many people on another forum actually believe this is the purpose of their knife) and because it is a "Work of Art"! When is was in the Military I was told when you are down to Pistol it is time to make peace with your maker! When your down to a knife see first rule because it is probably too late! Regardless I love the look of the (SHIV) and WANT ONE-Simply Beautiful-Cheers
Sorry for the crappy indoor pics. For a fighter, I'll take the Shiv any day. Better balance, grip, and much quicker in the hand.
82174e4ccf537f77356d6c67ae8069da.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I think the TGLB would probably be better compared to the up coming survival knife. BTW you might be surprised how much knives have been used in close combat.

Back