Photos! Post your CPK photos here!

I would love to see some recent articles or stories where Troops actually used their knives in close hand to hand Combat! Thanks
Yeah I think the TGLB would probably be better compared to the up coming survival knife. BTW you might be surprised how much knives have been used in close combat.

5AAFD045-E100-4E76-B671-CA7B95079E28.jpg

That's a great UF. You should share it more often. What are the handles again?

Nice set Stjones. 👍

Thanks! The handles are Cocobolo. Nathan said it was his personal carry knife in the sales thread. He called it "Nasty Little Double Edged Fighter". I snagged it by pure luck! The first guy who claimed it was from Australia, and Nathan could not ship there. Can you believe it was available for 18 hrs and 8 min! It would be gone in 3 seconds today!:D

Here's a link to the sales thread:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...d?highlight=nasty+little+double+edged+fighter

Last edited:
This is getting ridiculous! Now I want a UF! Please quit posting these damn pictures! Beautiful-Congrats again!!!
Thanks! The handles are Cocobolo. Nathan said it was his personal carry knife in the sales thread. He called it "Nasty Little Double Edged Fighter". I snagged it by pure luck! The first guy who claimed it was from Australia, and Nathan could not ship there.

Here's a link to the sales thread:

http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...d?highlight=nasty+little+double+edged+fighter

Okay how about this one, Nathan's personal carry "Nasty Little Double Edged Fighter " vs Shiv? I'll have to go with the Nasty Little Double Edged Fighter [emoji109][emoji48]
00ab2b780d9c237528a1a3e3b8f7e9cd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a little late chiming in with my comments, but rest assured it's only because I'M F*IN' JEALOUS, DAMN IT!!:D

I wonder if there is a difference between the two in piercing ability. Both are wicked knives. You're a lucky man, gusbuster!

I wonder if there is a difference between the two in piercing ability. Both are wicked knives. You're a lucky man, gusbuster!

Thanks brother! As to piercing ability, I'll leave that for Nathan to answer. I don't plan on doing any testing.:thumbup:;) But I would guess the Shiv might be a better piercer, it's more pointy and appears to have a stronger point. The UF has more belly, which might make it a better slicer.

3 weeks ago today my bike decided to eject me, and I ended up with one badly sprained ankle, and the other all shredded from the bashguard

2.5 weeks of healing;

the sprained ankle was well enough to get out into the forest for a few hours today, and about time- after 3 weeks of recuperation I was getting antsy.
took a few photos;

this poor bastard was worse off than me;

Anyway. Yay. Work tomorrow :(

Ouch! Those ankle sprains hurt like a b*#ch! Nice forest pics though. That kuk looks awesome!

Back