Pictures of Orange Knives

I need an orange fix! Keep those pics coming!

Here you go. I've posted these elsewhere, but not in this thread.
dscf0230.jpg

dscf0238.jpg

Heres my Recently acquired Orange Izzy, Case Orange smooth bone Muskrat and the obligatory Orange carrot flying disk gag gift from my brother for my birthday:D
p33100882.jpg

Paul

I just got a Cayenne bone Swayback this week.
dscf0257.jpg

Dan, that's a beautiful Sway Back!!! I debated between that and the chestnut bone with CV blades---opted for the later but will definitely keep this in mind;)

Paul

Dan, that's a beautiful Sway Back!!! I debated between that and the chestnut bone with CV blades---opted for the later but will definitely keep this in mind;)

Paul

Thanks Paul. I started this thread about it over in the Traditional forum the other day. I almost ordered one of the CV models instead myself. The Wiseman I posted earlier has the best of both worlds, orange and carbon steel.:cool:

Brand new Carter Wharncliffe Brutes in Blue Super (Aogami YSS) with Safety Orange G10 and black liners. These were just finished the other day. I really, really, really want the polished hammer finish Brute. They're both just perfect, just an extension of your hand.

5569100336_3bd97e0acb_z.jpg

www.cartercutlery.com

Who made that? I really love the old school folder with newer orange g10!

It was made by Gene Wiseman. He has knives for sale from time to time in the Knifemaker's For Sale forum. I contacted him via PM about making a knife for me. This one is 1095, but he's going to start using D2 according to his last for sale thread. I've also seen orange G10 or micarta on custom slip joints from other makers as well. Case had a line of orange G10 knives available and I'm sure you could still find them if you don't want to go custom.

Back