Pictures Of Your Cold Steel

Yes they are...I really like CS Special Editions. Now waiting for the grey XL talwar!

20160225_170546_zpshbr184ox.jpg

:thumbup:

Addictive they are. I'll toss MY NEXT mail call up when it arrives. Sheesh. I'm out of funds it looks like.....

There's a grey talwar XL eh? I'll snag one of those for sure..... Fully serrated option I hope?

Last edited:

Nice collection you're building up there mate!

CAM02103_zpsvkzgkxkg.jpg

Two questions
1. What is the third mod on your Spec. Ed. H.O. I? (Lanyard and zip ties I see, but the mod in the handle slabs? It's tape, to add traction?)

CAM02031_zpsz69kv4tf.jpg

I find the G10 grippy enough

CAM02025_zpsiljx5amb.jpg

2. Is that a SAK Spartan? I find the smaller SAKs and mini Flashlights combine very well with the XL folders, and I just was curious

CAM02027_zpsl0fhgicr.jpg

I like your style, nice gadgets and blades!

CAM02001_zpsojn4rjom.jpg

Ah. A bit of epoxy to help with pants pocket destruction prevention. Ive found it makes a bit less friction.

The lanyard just goes through the very furthest hole from the pivot. The blade hardly shows there when it's folded.

The light is a copper maratac AAA light. Powerful little suckers. The sake is just a couple blades, couple bottle openers, couple screwdrivers, awl, toothpick tweezers and Phillips screwdriver. $28 well spent.

Updated collection. I gotta show off the full serrated Holdout. Next on the list is a full serrated XL Vaquero, and plain edge Black Talon 2... Maybe a Colossus. XL Folders..... Ohhhhhbooooy.....

Last edited:
Well this happened last night:
AEfQKP2.jpg
[/IMG]

But on the bright side, the trailmaster and bowie machete got a nice little workout/
KWdMsvW.jpg
[/IMG]
ATUTblC.jpg
[/IMG]
uQhfXLn.jpg
[/IMG]
qasAnGB.jpg
[/IMG]

Of course they were backup to the chainsaw, but damn that machete is the best $20 Ive ever spent!

Back