Pictures you took while you should have been working

I think about 90% of my pictures are at work. Most of the time when I'm unloading my parts shipment in the morning. Which is why I usually have the same boring backgrounds everyday. Maybe I can try and get a few more with tires or Range Rover parts. I can start a "knives with brake pads" thread.....

Man that is up there. How high is it? I worked on top of a 27 story building before around here, not a big city, tallest one around here. It was amazing the views and how far off you could see tho.
Once the corona stuff passes, whenever that may be, and they get back to full production we’ll be 60ft In the air on a lift changing light fixtures. One guy said it’s 80 foot but I think that’s stretching it

Man that is up there. How high is it? I worked on top of a 27 story building before around here, not a big city, tallest one around here. It was amazing the views and how far off you could see tho.
Once the corona stuff passes, whenever that may be, and they get back to full production we’ll be 60ft In the air on a lift changing light fixtures. One guy said it’s 80 foot but I think that’s stretching it
Just under 300 feet, about the same as your building but they sway a bit more;)

Yea I definitely understand the usefulness and convenance of it. Remodel for sure, daisy chaining fixtures, etc. It’s not a bad thing but it does look bad. Have to spend a lot of time on it to make it look like something.
You used to see it scattered about jobs mixed in with conduit. Now I’m starting to see entire new projects done with it, homeruns and all.
I just spent the past year wiring expensive downtown high rise apartments, everything was MC, including panel and gear feeders. Pulled more MC in this past year than in my previous 33yrs in the trade. Hate the shit, ugly as hell. On a Government job now, so everything will be pipe once we get out of the ground.

I just spent the past year wiring expensive downtown high rise apartments, everything was MC, including panel and gear feeders. Pulled more MC in this past year than in my previous 33yrs in the trade. Hate the shit, ugly as hell. On a Government job now, so everything will be pipe once we get out of the ground.
It’s ugly for sure. It makes it hard to compete when that’s where most things are going.
I haven’t seen any feeders ran in it yet. I still don’t think pulling all the homeruns in Mc is that much of a time saver. I can run one 3/4 homerun with four circuits in it just as quick as pulling four MCs.
It’s just where things are headed tho, slowly taking the craftsmanship out of it. How cheap and how quick

DLep1zm.jpg

Back